“Mango Margarita ”

La Casa de la Fiesta
Ranked #49 of 240 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The mango margarita was the big hit. The refried beans are great. Sangrias are very dry. I prefer a sweeter/ fruitier sangria.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The food was incredible! We love Mexican food and eat it often. The steak, chicken, and shrimp Molcajete (#59 I believe) was one of the best dishes I’ve ever had! I would highly recommend this place! The service was prompt and friendly as well.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Very good Mexican food. Quite authentic and large menu. Wait staff is very friendly and efficient. Place has a bar as well.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We all had a taste for Mexican food and a margarita. Was a bit tough to find a place in Jonesboro, since it is a "dry county," except for restaurants with liquor licenses. Either way, we were glad to stop here. Appearance wasn't great from the outside and inside not much better. Don't let that fool you. Good menu, with plenty choices. Food was very good, as was the service.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing food! My all time favorite Mexican restaurant and I live no where near it. Every time I'm in town I have to stop and eat here. Never busy and always great!