Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$122
US$103
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Econo Lodge(Jonesboro)
US$60
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
US$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$146
US$144
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$102
All reviewsduck huntingyogurtpleasant staywould stay here againthe staff was greatclean roomsassociatearkansasmicrowave
Reviewed 23 May 2017

room was a tad yucky needed to be upgraded a little gross I bathroom glad my visit was I night and fast to get out of there

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We had three rooms total and we all checked in at different times, the same lady checked us in and she was rude and not helpful at all. the rooms had a bad musty smell. someone forgot their toothbrush, called down to the front desk and was told they didn't have any, the next morning we find a toothbrush dispenser in the breakfast room, why did she not tell us that, so rude!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I had a horrible experience at this location. The door to my room was broken, I had to walk up & down stairs to get to the front desk 3 times. The first two time the staff instructed me on how to pull the door so it will open. After the the door still not opening, they came up and tried 3-4x until the door finally opened. I went out later and returned after 1am and could not get into my room. I went to the desk twice before someone came to help. The staff couldn't get the door open and had to get a master key to open the door. I complained to the manager the next day and was told they will move my room. There was no compassion or apology. I was moved to the smoking side and cannot tolerate smoke but apparently that was the only room left. The blankets had stains, the room smelled and the sink barely drained. I've stayed at other Wyndham site and enjoyed the stay but I will never return after this experience. I feel like I completely wasted money on my stay.

1  Thank ssnw2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017

This room was not cleaned properly the. Ending had not been changed there was snot or something on the pillow case. I check my room over good each stay if I had not turned the pillow over I would not of known. They gave me another room but I would not stay again

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business