“super 8”
Review of Super 8 Jonesboro

Super 8 Jonesboro
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Reviewed 1 June 2017

the staff was great. the rooms were clean and nice. the breakfast wasnt much to talk about, but overall it was a great experience. look forard to staying again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 May 2017

room was a tad yucky needed to be upgraded a little gross I bathroom glad my visit was I night and fast to get out of there

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We had three rooms total and we all checked in at different times, the same lady checked us in and she was rude and not helpful at all. the rooms had a bad musty smell. someone forgot their toothbrush, called down to the front desk and was told they didn't have any, the next morning we find a toothbrush dispenser in the breakfast room, why did she not tell us that, so rude!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I had a horrible experience at this location. The door to my room was broken, I had to walk up & down stairs to get to the front desk 3 times. The first two time the staff instructed me on how to pull the door so it will open. After the the door still not opening, they came up and tried 3-4x until the door finally opened. I went out later and returned after 1am and could not get into my room. I went to the desk twice before someone came to help. The staff couldn't get the door open and had to get a master key to open the door. I complained to the manager the next day and was told they will move my room. There was no compassion or apology. I was moved to the smoking side and cannot tolerate smoke but apparently that was the only room left. The blankets had stains, the room smelled and the sink barely drained. I've stayed at other Wyndham site and enjoyed the stay but I will never return after this experience. I feel like I completely wasted money on my stay.

1  Thank ssnw2017
Travellers also viewed these Jonesboro hotels
1.5 km away
#6 of 19 in Jonesboro
Americas Best Value Inn Jonesboro
0.4 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro

Been to Super 8 Jonesboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Jonesboro

Address: 2500 S Caraway Rd, Jonesboro, AR 72401-6209
Region: United States > Arkansas > Jonesboro
Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Price Range: €46 - €57 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Jonesboro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Jonesboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.