“Great Tacos”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #43 of 241 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Stopped by for a snack. Fast and friendly service. The taco was different from any I have ever had before. It was very good. This place was clean and the atmosphere was good. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes Mexican food. I will go back again myself.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The staff is friendly and efficient. They are patient with you when you don't know exactly what you want and never rush you. They have a good variety of food on menu and it's always fresh and well prepared. It's a clean place and service is prompt.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I personally sometimes have hard time going into restaurants because not sure how safe food is for people with food allergies, but qdoba does a great job of being alert to those with allergies. I have to be gluten free. I asked the worker if she could change her gloves. She not only did that but wiped down counter and washed her hands. All the workers that would be in contact with my food did. They also seem pleased to do it, like it wasn't a big deal to take that extra step for safety. If you have an allergy and need quick meal go to qdoba! They take their customers needs to heart.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 3 September 2016

I didn't care for the way it is set up. You walk though a line to order and food was where people were coughing and that turned me off before we got our food. Food wasn't good so we checked this one off our list---sorry but true!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

This was the second time me and my wife ate here. We really like their drunken chicken and gladiator tacos. The make them fresh right in front of you and customize them to your desires. Great place, easy to get to and employees have always been nice.

Date of visit: July 2016