“Hot light was on, we stopped in”
Review of Shipley Donuts

Shipley Donuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Jonesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Just passing through and decided to stop when we noticed the hot light on. Donut holes literally melted in your mouth. The cream filled donuts disappointed. Not much cream and kinda doughy. Friendly staff. Items reasonably priced.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Considered by locals to have the best donuts in town. Centrally located, has drive thru window if you are in a hurry. Picked up a dozen chocolate covered glazed donuts, which were quickly gone. Great breakfast treats.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

On my day off one of my favorite things to do is going to Shipley donuts to treat myself and my family. They are a family owned business and the pastry is always yummy. They have great service to go along with great products. I would recommend anyone to stop for a visit.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Walked in and was greeted by a welcome voice from the back. They have a drive through but since we didn't know what we wanted we walked in. The gentleman was patient with us while we perused the selection. They had donut holes, donuts, creme filled ones, and applefitters. The apple fritters were large and had actual pieces of apple in them, so good. And the creme filled donut was filled with a delicious creme that wasn't too watery and didn't make my donut soggy. Tasted really fresh.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

This place has great classic glazed donuts. They also have really amazing and large pigs in a blanket.