“Tried”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I have tried this place several times since it s firta open a few ywras sho. I finally quit. I have not been back and do not plan on going back. The absolute worst service in town everytine

Reviewed 9 July 2018

A great family restaurant with a large menu of great food. I have not eaten anything there that was not good. Love the onion rings. They are a bomb. Great burgers and salads as well. Atmosphere is great and plenty of parking.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The service is good. The food is very good. But, the best part for me is sitting near the fish tank. The fish provide endless entertainment. We always ask to be seated near the tank.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I was very disappointed on this visit. I ordered chicken tenders and shrimp and baked potato. The shrimp came out grilled... I ordered fried. The baked potato was so cold it didn’t even melt the butter. It’s usually better than this. Server brought me fried shrimp and a fresh potato... but it should have been right to start.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

There were four people in my group. Everyone had a wonderful lunch. Two of us ordered nachos. Yum Yum. Loaded with cheese, meat etc. Best nachos I have ever eaten! Our waitstaff was so helpful and attentive. I would definitely return to this restaurant.