“They have it together”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 224 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The first time that I ate there was not a very good experience. I decided to give them another shot since anyone can have a off night. I am glad that I did. I have been back several times and they have done everything right. Great food and great service.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

A lot of customers over a shot time are starting to show wear and tear on the carpet. Washrooms in bad shape. Made my experience seem dirty.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We know the chain restaurants but when you also receive excellent service that’s worth writing about! Our server “Alicia” was the best and she has a contagious smile! The manager on duty “Cody” was also very helpful. So our steaks being cooked perfectly as ordered made our meal outstanding!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We know we will always have a very good and well prepared meal; most always exactly as we ordered it. Steaks are good quality and cooked as requested. I often order a salad without onion and never do they forget or fail to convey on my order.

The bread is delicious, drinks a little pricey (a dry county) but all-in-all it is definitely worth the good food and service.

Other local national chain steakhouses are hit and miss. When we choose to eat out we must walkway fulfilled feeling like it was a fair trade.

1  Thank Lifesgoodinjboro
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is actually a review of two visits, which mirror each other. Our family often gets together for a nice evening meal in town. The first time we tried Longhorn, it took 1.5 hrs to get seated even though we called ahead (party of 8), and were told when we arrived that it would only be about a 30 min wait. How can a restaurant miss an estimate that badly? I certainly understand that an estimate of 30 min could easily turn into 40-45 min, but 1.5 hrs??

We did not go back for a long time, but finally decided to give them another chance, thinking the previous visit may have been a fluke occurrence. This time we were told the wait would be about 30-40 min. After waiting 1.25 hrs, the hostess tells us it will be another hour. She states that the people sitting at the table they were planning to give us had finished their meal long ago but were hanging around visiting instead of getting up. This was the exact same excuse they used the previous time. And it's obvious it was just an excuse because after waiting 1.25 hrs, how did she know at that point in time that it would still be yet another hour before these people would be leaving? And they aren't capable of finding any other tables in the entire restaurant to put together for a party of 8 within more than 2 hrs? We left, went to another place in town, and were seated immediately.

It's a shame this place doesn't have competent management as otherwise it could likely be a good place. We've given them 2 chances, they've failed miserably both times, so we'll never go back.