“Our room was not bad, but my brothers was awful.”

Fairview Inn and Suites
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed there with several other members of our family for my daughter's college graduation. Our room was not bad, but my brothers was terrible. The worst things about our room was I feel like we paid too much money for what we got. Our room appeared to be clean except for the trim around the mirror at the sink. There was splatter on it from people brushing their teeth. The air conditioner never cooled the room, even set on 60 degrees. The water pressure was very low, and the shower head was very low as well. I am only 5' 2" and it felt awkward for me to take a shower. My brothers room was nasty. They had smashed sprite cans under their mattresses. There was a big stain on the wall. We were unsure what it was. The mattress had pee stains all over it. The toilet was leaking and had pee and poop water coming out of it. They had to use towels to keep it from getting to the carpet, which probably was a problem for them as we only had 2 towels in our room. It was run by foreigners, and I had a hard time understanding them. It is pet friendly which is why we stayed there, but next time, I will board my pet and stay some place nicer.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca A

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were coming into town to visit family. We were needing a pet friendly hotel..Fairview Inn had the best rates and location for us.

Upon arrival though I could tell we had made a mistake. The check in process was very sketchy. Once we got into the room it reeked of must & marijuana. Another issue was the room next to us had about 7 people staying in the room. Safety was also another one of my concerns.

We actually canceled our reservation and we were given a full refund.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wade S
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Definitely needs TLC, but some of the guests looked like the type that would just abuse the furniture. A hardwired smoke alarm kept beeping. Even though it was non- smoking - I smelled like smoke and food. Stayed here about four years ago, it was way better then.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This was our fourth time coming to this hotel. The cleanliness is not detailed. Because it's the cheapest, all the undesirable, nasty, and loud people come. We had room #229. This room is off by itself with its own little balcony. People use the balcony all throughout the day and in the middle of the night to smoke and talk on their phone. It is disturbing. The staff does not care. The staff is only there to collect your money. Visitors trash the parking lot, as it is not cleaned daily. There's trash, beer cans, liquor bottles, and cigarette butts on the ground. Housekeeping can be rude sometimes, and they do not clean that well. Our keeps card stop working at least two different times, and we has to go back to the front desk to reactivate.

I will pay extra to stay somewhere else next time. A nasty place for nasty people. Its not worth the free internet and waffles. Visitors don't respect the property, and the front desk does not care.

Room Tip: ROOM 229 (own balcony but not private) and 237 ( next to washer and dryer)
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank SD_Mars
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a cheap and very clean place to stay. It has an indoor pool that is pretty big with room access to it. The rooms are very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Great place to rest with a family!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family