US$124
US$97
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$150
US$69
US$58
US$111
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$63
US$154
US$106
HolidayInn.com
    Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$87
    See what travellers are saying:
    Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were coming into town to visit family. We were needing a pet friendly hotel..Fairview Inn had the best rates and location for us.

Upon arrival though I could tell we had made a mistake. The check in process was very sketchy. Once we got into the room it reeked of must & marijuana. Another issue was the room next to us had about 7 people staying in the room. Safety was also another one of my concerns.

We actually canceled our reservation and we were given a full refund.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
    1  Thank Wade S
    Reviewed 13 June 2017

Definitely needs TLC, but some of the guests looked like the type that would just abuse the furniture. A hardwired smoke alarm kept beeping. Even though it was non- smoking - I smelled like smoke and food. Stayed here about four years ago, it was way better then.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
    Reviewed 10 April 2017

This was our fourth time coming to this hotel. The cleanliness is not detailed. Because it's the cheapest, all the undesirable, nasty, and loud people come. We had room #229. This room is off by itself with its own little balcony. People use the balcony all throughout the day and in the middle of the night to smoke and talk on their phone. It is disturbing. The staff does not care. The staff is only there to collect your money. Visitors trash the parking lot, as it is not cleaned daily. There's trash, beer cans, liquor bottles, and cigarette butts on the ground. Housekeeping can be rude sometimes, and they do not clean that well. Our keeps card stop working at least two different times, and we has to go back to the front desk to reactivate.

I will pay extra to stay somewhere else next time. A nasty place for nasty people. Its not worth the free internet and waffles. Visitors don't respect the property, and the front desk does not care.

Room Tip: ROOM 229 (own balcony but not private) and 237 ( next to washer and dryer)
    • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
    3  Thank SD_Mars
    Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a cheap and very clean place to stay. It has an indoor pool that is pretty big with room access to it. The rooms are very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Great place to rest with a family!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
    Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on 1/26, and arrived early. My reservation was in order, and the woman at the front desk checked me right in, without hesitation. She was very nice. Sure, the place isn't new, but the room was clean. I honestly thought the tile floor was a good idea. The bed was comfortable, and the sheets felt good and smelled clean. The blanket and bedspread were just the right weight for me, and didn't make me sweat like down comforters do. The temp was easily adjusted, and kept the room nice and cool, as I wanted it. The heated pool was so relaxing. I enjoyed that a lot. I got what I wanted. Just a simple, clean room, with a bathroom and a bed. I didn't try the breakfast, as I needed something more substantial, so I went across the street to Waffle House.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business