See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a cheap and very clean place to stay. It has an indoor pool that is pretty big with room access to it. The rooms are very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Great place to rest with a family!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on 1/26, and arrived early. My reservation was in order, and the woman at the front desk checked me right in, without hesitation. She was very nice. Sure, the place isn't new, but the room was clean. I honestly thought the tile floor was a good idea. The bed was comfortable, and the sheets felt good and smelled clean. The blanket and bedspread were just the right weight for me, and didn't make me sweat like down comforters do. The temp was easily adjusted, and kept the room nice and cool, as I wanted it. The heated pool was so relaxing. I enjoyed that a lot. I got what I wanted. Just a simple, clean room, with a bathroom and a bed. I didn't try the breakfast, as I needed something more substantial, so I went across the street to Waffle House.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HbgNative
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here Christmas Eve. We wanted to be closer to family Christmas morning. We also wanted to take my niece and nephew swimming and we were also traveling with a small dog. The plan was for our dog to stay at my sisters. We found out our animals weren't to fond of each other before heading to the hotel to check in. They were very nice when I told them we had a small dog with us. The room we were given was very nice. It looked like the websites pics. Nothing like the guests pics that had been posted. The pool was nice and warm.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
fairviewinnandsuites, General Manager at Fairview Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

We thank you for your nice review and are happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come back soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

There's a reason why the rooms are only $65. I read other reviews saying it needs TLC. I couldn't agree more. The rooms are very poorly lit, very old, a/c works sporadically, cable tv had some glitches, the pool was very cold, no elevator (we had to haul our suitcases up the stairs), and the "breakfast" consisted of cold cereal, waffles and muffins. In hindsight, we would have spent the extra money to stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites down the street.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank L Z

We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay, we will work at addressing all your issues. We have our breakfast items posted at the front desk letting you know it is only a "super Start" breakfast and only consist of these items. We will look into the other isues. Thank you

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Needed some cleaning and was extremely noisy in the morning. The pool was great and relaxing. We didn't eat breakfast so I don't know how it was. The Manager was very, very nice and helped us out in a bind so I would stay again because of that.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple