“Good Food”
Review of 1812 Pizza Company

1812 Pizza Company
Ranked #61 of 240 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The pizzas and appetizers were good. They put plenty of toppings on the pizzas. The staff was friendly. The dining area is very loud. Hard to hear the people at your own table talk over the noise. Also, the metal chairs at the tables were uncomfortable to sit in.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

very good relatively new pizza place in Jonesboro - Good Pizza , Neat Appetizers. Several selections of Pizza to choose from - I believe they have sandwiches as well , we just never tried them. Nice open area for seating with large TV's on one side of the room. Clean Restrooms.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

I was recommended to try this place by Brandon who was working at the Hilton and I have to say I was not disappointed

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve stated in other reviews, I take pizza seriously. I eat a lot of it. No, I’m not a fan of whimpy thin crust “wood fired” - let-me-open-up-some-trendy-pizza-place-for-“cool kids”-to-eat-with-a-good-selection-of-beer-brands-nobody-has-ever-heard-of-with-weird-playlists-playing restaurants. Sorry, I want pizza. American pizza. Nope, don’t care how they do things in Italy. I’m not in Italy. I’m in America. I want American pizza. Yes, I do like authentic. Authentic, American pizza. (Incidentally, I feel the same about Good ole American Chinese food-gimme something sweet and sour, fried rice, and an egg roll. I’ll take some chicken noodle “wonton soup” too).

This is American pizza. And I’m going to tell you about my experience.

It’s easy enough to park. It’s clean. The tables are a combo of picnic tables and standard tables. Lots of wood and metal. Definitely the standard contemporary look many restaurants are presenting. It’s both a sad but nice change from the old pedestal tables (the ones that are never level-though some genius has tried fixing with a wad of paper) and red checkered table clothes. The floor is a polished concrete. The playlist is a nice mix of 80’s and 90’s. It’s great to have people of my generation be the proprietors.

The menu is interesting because while it’s clearly a pizza place, they’ve diversified by adding a great mix. THEY MAKE THEIR OWN RANCH DRESSING. I don’t get it. To all restaurant owners: if your restaurant sucks, at least make your own ranch dressing. It makes a mediocre restaurant look better. We also tried the BBQ nachos which were great. The bbq was plentiful and was actually really good.

Cheese sticks were good- two of them had no cheese so it would have sucked if you got one of those.

The pizza had a hand tossed crust. The thickness was perfect and the sauce is good. Cheese was plentiful. It was initially hard to handle. Hot, saucy, cheesy and quite naughty did this pizza arrive in front of my face. Meat was nicely placed and we all left full.

Was it good ole American pizza? God bless America it was.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I've had pizza from here and have eaten lunch here and on both occasions the food was very good. It's a little small but when I ate for lunch there was no issues. The service was great too.