“School Trip”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 5 May 2018

This was a quick school trip into town. The kids wanted to stop here before going to the hotel. I'm reminded why Chik Fil A is the #1 fast food chain in the South. These guys were doing a great job with the usual unending crowd.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I used to avoid this Chick-fil-A like the plague because the drive thru line was atrocious, whatever time of the day. However, they have moved to a new system of serving customers and the last time I went, despite there being at least six cars ahead of me, I only waited 3-4 minutes from start to finish. Their employees are always so friendly and genuine. The food, like most Chick-fil-A's I've eaten at, was hot, fresh, and delicious. Sometimes you just have to have those waffle fries (and that polynesian sauce!).

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Drive thru service now features attendants who come out and meet you at your vehicle to take your order. Well I noticed that they were taking order of patrons ahead of me, but as I approached, they walked away. So as I drove up figuring that one of the two attendants would finally take my order or I would use the speaker box, the guy waved me off and said "she'll take your order. So after giving my order, they began walking back out to take orders from other patrons like they were before I pulled. I also noticed that the patrons before and after me were non black.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Since the new owners took over service and food has suffered. We still enjoy the food but there is a marked difference in the service. The only way we go is through the drive through since we had a different type of service in the restaurant. It does not feel like you are welcomed as much anymore. It feels like a big chain get you in and out like cattle now rather hat a welcoming place.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Food is always good and staff is friendly. One tip, for those of us with gray hair you can get a free small drink by asking for a senior drink. With the free refills it cannot be beat.