We stayed for one night in this incredibly beautiful property and wished we had stayed more. The hotel is beautifully decorated, super clean and the grounds are very well kept. Very quite and tranquil. The domesticated llamas in the pool area are super funny (we were feeding them grapes) and a highlight of our trip.
We had dinner in the restaurant and it was superb! We also did a tour on the vineyard which was very informative. The hotel and vineyard people were very friendly, polite and spoke great English. I couldn't recommend this place enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patios de Cafayate Wine Hotel is located outside Cafayate, as a part of the complex belonging to Bodega El Esteco, a state of the art winery producing excellent wines. The area offers superb views of the wines and magnificent Calchaquí valleys.El Esteco de Cafayate is a high-end winery making premium wines. The old colonial home breathes the peace and calm of the olden days, and its architecture merges with the gardens and vineyards around the hotel and winery facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Patios de Cafayate Wine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patios De Cafayate Hotel And Spa
- Patios De Cafayate Hotel Cafayate