This hotel, situated in the midst of vineyards, is in a great location and has very good facilities: the gardens were beautiful, the swimming pool looked great and the rooms were spacious, comfortable and attractive. However, the restaurant was very disappointing. The food was good but the service was inexperienced and unacceptably slow- it felt as if the restaurant had not been open long and the staff were still learning how to get things working properly. We stayed for 3 nights, including 3 meals in the restaurant (either lunch or dinner) and the service was consistently poor - a real shame for an otherwise lovely location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patios de Cafayate Wine Hotel is located outside Cafayate, as a part of the complex belonging to Bodega El Esteco, a state of the art winery producing excellent wines. The area offers superb views of the wines and magnificent Calchaquí valleys.El Esteco de Cafayate is a high-end winery making premium wines. The old colonial home breathes the peace and calm of the olden days, and its architecture merges with the gardens and vineyards around the hotel and winery facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Patios de Cafayate Wine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patios De Cafayate Hotel And Spa
- Patios De Cafayate Hotel Cafayate