Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
Wyndham
US$67
US$68
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$68
TravelocityUS$69
Lol.travelUS$79
All reviews room was clean front desk home away from home would stay here again walmart super8
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

Old cum or old gum?

Definitely check the room before you pay. The top sheet also had a cigarette burn on it...in a 'non-smoking' room.

Dog poop all over the parking lot.

Lights work.

Lotta shady characters wandering in from the Econo Lodge and Walmart next door

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Manager, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Jacksonville AR, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Hello Bryan,

It is disappointing to note that your stay was not satisfactory.
My apologies for the inconvenience due to many unfortunate reasons.
Our team will check where we went wrong and will take corrective actions for maximum betterment. We shall appreciate your kind understanding and request a rethinking to visit.

Reviewed 30 January 2021

You can tell the rooms don't get a deep cleaning. My Grandbaby which is only a year old had black feet and her Pajama feet was black. Dust everywhere. We covid going on they really should take all caution on deep cleaning

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Manager, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Jacksonville AR, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the feedback about your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear your experience with us was not what it should have been. I have taken your comments and passed them on to our housekeeping department as a whole and talked with the room attendant who cleans your room. I can assure you the experience you had was not a normal occurrence. I know I cannot change your experience with us and for that I am sorry. I do want to thank you for staying with us and providing the feedback you did, no matter how hard it is to read.

Sincerely
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 7 February 2020

Outside appearance is nice. Front office staff friendly. Room could use some maintenance. One lamp did not work. The security latch was missing from the door so that there was nothing for the little arm located on the facing had nothing to close over, leaving no security latch. Plenty of towels. Bathroom was not cleaned well.

Date of stay: February 2020

Hello Guest,

Thanks for your stay and the comments.
I appreciate your feedback and telling us the positive and negative aspects.
Our apologies for the inconveniences .We shall work further to improve the amenities and hospitality based on your observations. Guest feedback is important to us for improvement.
Hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2019

The room was dirty and bed sheets were dirty outside appearance was trashed . This was the worst place I have ever stayed this was the worst place I have ever stayed. I could have moved to a another hotel I would have. I will never stay here again

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear that we could not meet your expectations.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the problems you experienced. Our team will resolve these problems as quickly as possible.
We shall ensure that you have an awesome stay next time.
Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

It was clean and accomadating. I enjoyed the staff the breakfast was great. I will be staying there again . Thank you Super 8 staff. You made it very easy at a great rate. The pool was open and very relaxing.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.
It is really nice to hear that you had a satisfactory stay.
Your appreciation for the room,amenities and hospitality encourages us.
It is our pleasure to serve our guests like you.
Looking forward to welcoming you again.