“Great Place to Stay and a great price too!!”

Quality Inn Jacksonville
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I stay at this hotel when I am in the area. Has great staff and friendly too. Rooms are well kept and clean. Has a great Outdoor pool and the water is not too warm or too cold. One of the best free Breakfasts in the area.

Room Tip: All the rooms I have stayed in were quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough good things. We came to visit our son who is at little rock AF base. Every employee was fantastic. Rooms were spotless other then a funky little smell when we walked in but it could have been from what they used to clean. An air freshener took care of that. They told us all the best things to do. Pool was refreshing in the 100 degree heat. Breakfast was nice. They really made us feel lime family. Hoping to go back between thanksgiving and Christmas and this where we will be staying

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I want to start this review by complimenting two wonderful staff members -- Angel and Alesia were so kind and helpful.

The room was clean and bed comfortable!! We had an issue with a loud air conditioning unit but this is typical of this type of equipment!

Breakfast was good -- waffle machine is a plus!! Individual running the breakfast area was pleasant and helpful!!

Was able to get coffee to go the last morning because we left before breakfast!!

Hotel is older and could use updates but the staff is phenomenal!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

quality inn

Booked it thinking it was right off I40. Nope! 10 miles! Oh well....

Check in was quick and easy. We were given connecting rooms as requested. When I initially booked, I made a mistake on dates and called immediately to correct it and it was done without hassle.

Now, we are super picky about hotels. Quality Inn is NOT something I would normally book. I know, I'm a snob. Anyway, I am a Choice Privileges Member and this hotel popped up during my search and I not only noticed the price  (I needed 2 rooms) but also the high ratings. So, I checked my trusty yelp and trip advisor reviews....same thing. Clean, comfortable beds, good service. So, I took a chance and booked.

For a Quality Inn, this hotel was way above par. And at $59/room?? Yes, GREAT deal!! Rooms were clean and spacious, bathrooms clean. Water pressure good. Service was excellent and attentive. The person doing the breakfast was cheerful and kept up with the food. I saw her offer to make the waffles for a couple of kids who were there for breakfast. Front deal staff very responsive

We did have an issue with our room A/C. It didn't work. Being how it was late  (10 hours of driving) and not warm enough to warrant an immediate reporting of the issue, I simply informed the front desk upon check out. They seemed very concerned and assured us it would be taken care of for the next guests.

Thumbs up, Quality Inn Jacksonville!! This snob would stay again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Very pleased. Right price, very clean, pleasant and friendly staff. Typical breakfast but well done. Will stay here again.

Very close to air force base, many restaurants, walmart and other interests. Easy access to/from highway.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
0.1 km away
0.3 km away
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 8 in Jacksonville

Been to Quality Inn Jacksonville? Share your experiences!