All reviewswafflesfront deskno elevatorthe breakfast areawe've stayedwaffle machinechoice hotelsroom was cleanwould stay againair freshenerbusiness centergreat pricestaff was friendlygreat place to stayrockcleanlinessbase
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I want to start this review by complimenting two wonderful staff members -- Angel and Alesia were so kind and helpful.

The room was clean and bed comfortable!! We had an issue with a loud air conditioning unit but this is typical of this type of equipment!

Breakfast was good -- waffle machine is a plus!! Individual running the breakfast area was pleasant and helpful!!

Was able to get coffee to go the last morning because we left before breakfast!!

Hotel is older and could use updates but the staff is phenomenal!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

quality inn

Booked it thinking it was right off I40. Nope! 10 miles! Oh well....

Check in was quick and easy. We were given connecting rooms as requested. When I initially booked, I made a mistake on dates and called immediately to correct it and it was done without hassle.

Now, we are super picky about hotels. Quality Inn is NOT something I would normally book. I know, I'm a snob. Anyway, I am a Choice Privileges Member and this hotel popped up during my search and I not only noticed the price  (I needed 2 rooms) but also the high ratings. So, I checked my trusty yelp and trip advisor reviews....same thing. Clean, comfortable beds, good service. So, I took a chance and booked.

For a Quality Inn, this hotel was way above par. And at $59/room?? Yes, GREAT deal!! Rooms were clean and spacious, bathrooms clean. Water pressure good. Service was excellent and attentive. The person doing the breakfast was cheerful and kept up with the food. I saw her offer to make the waffles for a couple of kids who were there for breakfast. Front deal staff very responsive

We did have an issue with our room A/C. It didn't work. Being how it was late  (10 hours of driving) and not warm enough to warrant an immediate reporting of the issue, I simply informed the front desk upon check out. They seemed very concerned and assured us it would be taken care of for the next guests.

Thumbs up, Quality Inn Jacksonville!! This snob would stay again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Very pleased. Right price, very clean, pleasant and friendly staff. Typical breakfast but well done. Will stay here again.

Very close to air force base, many restaurants, walmart and other interests. Easy access to/from highway.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Maybe it's because my room was at the far end of the building, but the wifi signal was weak to the point of being unusable.
That said, everything else was fine. The location is perfect if you have business in Jacksonville or LRAFB. I also liked walking short distances to several restaurants as well as Walmart. The facility was clean and gym equipment was in good working order. I plan to return but will try a more central room to see if the wifi is better.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

It was a good stay. Comfortable and clean. You can tell it's old but that wasn't a problem. Breakfast was simple. No elevator though but only 2 flights of stairs. I didn't like the coffee maker in the bathroom, it had hair all over it. I would stay here again for a one nighter.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family