All reviewswafflesfront deskno elevatorthe breakfast areawe've stayedwaffle machinechoice hotelsroom was cleanwould stay againair freshenerbusiness centergreat pricestaff was friendlygreat place to stayrockcleanlinessbase
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Quick one night business trip and this location fit the bill. The front desk man was very kind and helpful. The rooms were clean and up to date. The location was easy to find and the bed was comfortable What's not to like? Thanks for a great night's sleep!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
kishan1982, General Manager at Quality Inn Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband and I spent four nights at this hotel recently, and we had a very pleasant stay. The hotel is beautiful and clean, and it always smells wonderful from the moment you enter the front door. The employees are all helpful and kind. They even allowed us to put our things in our room early on our day of arrival. Our room was spectacular! The pool and fitness room were cared for and inviting; however, we did not get the chance to utilize them. The breakfast each morning was made up of hot and cold cereals, eggs, sausage, biscuits and sausage gravy, fresh fruit, toast, blueberry muffins, waffles, yogurt and juice, and everything was great! We will be sure to come back to this hotel again. Also, this is an award-winning hotel and their award is prominently displayed in the lobby. The award is well-deserved.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor near the lobby, but it was very quiet. There are no elevators to the second floor rooms, though.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was perfectly set for me and my family. Not far from Little Rock, but had enough I really didn't have to leave. A restaurant or two are within walking distance, and of course delivery of the usual suspects is available. The room was clean and quiet and the bed comfortable. The staff was friendly and inviting during the stay (I was there for 5 days). Small fridge and microwave available. Breakfast in the morning was good as any other "continental" breakfast I ever had or better. And me and my family enjoyed the pool almost daily. While it is near the roadway, the fence, trees and family activity ensured privacy and decreased my noise perception (in other words not an issue, but wanted to make note of the location).

I was staying in a Room with a king bed. For visiting it was more than adequate for the 4 adults and 2 kids (4 & 7) to sit comfortably relax enjoy conversation and eat happy meals!!! Just not a table!!! I had a bunch of crumbs in my bed!!!!

All in all, it is a GREAT value and would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn, in Jacksonville Arkansas, and I'd like to say our stay was amazing. From entering the front doors, the look, the cleanliness and beauty in general very impressive. You walk the corridors you were greeted by the staff, with hello. The front desk was there for your comfort to ensure if you needed anything to let them know. The amenities that came with our stay I couldn't ask for more. I can assure you whenever I'm in Jacksonville Arkansas I will stay at the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Here's what guests can look forward to at this hotel: everything is very clean, the room is fresh-smelling, the room is well arranged and spacious (you have plenty of room for luggage and toys without tripping over stuff), the management is AWESOME (friendly, helpful, polite, personable), the bed was comfy, the breakfast was more than adequate. At this price ($66/night), everything was better than I expected, and it was MUCH better than any other hotel I've stayed at for less than $100 per night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family