“Overall our stay was fairly pleasant.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Gail G
Arizona
“Overall our stay was fairly pleasant.”
Reviewed 16 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015

There were no screens on the windows upstairs so we coudnt open the windows to enjoy the sounds of the forest and/or get fresh air.lt was uncomfortably hot the first night and we had to go into Walmart to purchase personal fans to be able to sleep the first night. The air conditioner hadn't been properly maintained but was taken care of right away the next day.It smelled musty and hadn't been freshened up for our visit. We had to call housekeeping to come out the first day we were there to freshen up the place.It obviously hadnt been checked in anticipation of our visit.There were spiders inside and I received 2 spider bites which I believe I received while sleeping the first night.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Convenient location, beautiful area
Liked least: No Wi-Fi and no window screens
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Joyce F
Payson
“Not as represented on Trip Advisor listing”
Reviewed 12 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The carpet in this townhouse was so dirty that if you walked around barefoot, your feet would be black. The listing says 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths. In reality there are 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths (the 1/2 bath is barely closet size). The place was clean otherwise. The King size bed is very hard (and I like a firm bed) and I would wake up with my bones hurting from laying on one side or the other. The twin beds in the other bedroom were too soft. The price was right, but I wouldn't say this townhouse was as good as a motel for the same price. I would rent from Hot Springs Village Rentals again, but not this unit.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Hot Springs Village hotels

Maine
Reviewed 31 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Rugged travelers
LA
Reviewed 15 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Arkansas
Reviewed 24 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing