“Disgusting ”

Ranked #27 of 50 Restaurants in Heber Springs
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Cuisines: Chinese, Mexican
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Absolutely terrible. Didn't even eat anything and still charged for our food. By far the most disgusting things we've ever been served. 22 dollars to eat a few chips and sweet tea. Didn't even offer to take off our plates and we didn't eat anything only tried one bite. Never going back my advice go to the other Mexican restaurant in town

Thank ShelleyandDelai... M

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We LOVE to go to Casa Mexicana for egg drop soup! The interesting combination of being able to order either chinese food or mexican food seems odd, but it is quite wonderful! I can please the entire family in one stop!! The owners are so kind and the service is always good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Family owned and operated Mexican/Chinese restaurant with very good foor and service. Was our weekly go to place for a meal. Their cheese dip is among the very best.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The tables were dirty and the service was bad . The food was ok, but not great. The salsa was plain . The chips were cold . And I will never go back for sure. The price was a little high but there was only 4 other people in there eating at 7 pm ? That shows u how bad the place is ? The forks dirty. I don't think the health department has looked at this place?

Reviewed 19 November 2015

As far as Mexican restaurants go, this one is good. They have the best stuffed peppers (Chile rellanos) as far as my husband is concerned. I have not tried their Chinese selections but many do.