“My husband's favorite”

Ranked #27 of 50 Restaurants in Heber Springs
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Cuisines: Chinese, Mexican
Reviewed 19 November 2015

As far as Mexican restaurants go, this one is good. They have the best stuffed peppers (Chile rellanos) as far as my husband is concerned. I have not tried their Chinese selections but many do.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

We stopped here to eat while passing through town because we love Mexican food and we like trying new places. We were a little thrown off when we walked inside the door and saw all the Asian decor and music. I took a second look at the sign outside to make sure I wasn't mistaken. I wasn't mistaken. The decor and music is definitely Asian, but the menu is Mexican. I guess the restaurant was in the process of being changed over from an Asian restaurant. Anyway, we took a seat and I ordered the lunch special #1 which is a chile relleno, 2 small tacos and guacamole salad. The chile relleno was okay, the tacos were okay (but a little greasy) and the guacamole was so salty that I couldn't eat it. My husband got the fajita chicken nachos and he said that they were good but they would have been better with more vegetables on them. They were more meat and chips than anything else. It is always hard to judge a place on only one visit so I would definitely give them another try. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything to rave over either. The prices were fair and that is always another reason to give them another try. The service from the tall young man that we had was very good. He always had a big smile and seemed eager to help you in anyway that he could. I am sorry that I didn't get his name. We left him a 35% tip to show our appreciation. Don't be afraid to try Casa Mexicana if you are in the area....just overlook the Asian decorations and music if you can. ;-)

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very average Tex Mex restaurant. Prices are good. They offer some chinese dishes as well, go figure.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

We received the basket of chips and free salsa, and we're looking over the menu. We had eaten several chips, when my husband found one with cheese dip on it.. And a bite taken out.. We did NOT have cheese dip. I spit the chip I had in my mouth out and we almost left right then, we watched VERY carefully as we finished our meal. VERY DISAPPOINTED. This used to be my husbands favorite restaurant. We will never go here again, if they're so cheap they recycle used chips, what else do they do....?

Reviewed 17 October 2013

My husband and I just bought a vacation home in Greers Ferry and were excited to see a Mexican restaurant so close. Unfortunately, it was rather disappointing. The rice was rather bland and the tacos didn't have much flavor either.