“go for the burgers!”

Restaurante Sur Caracas
Ranked #57 of 614 Restaurants in Caracas
Description: With an elegant style this Lobby bar is open from 11:30am to 11:30pm and brings to our customers the opportunity to enjoy drinks and snacks.
Reviewed 30 December 2015

definitely recommend the jw burger bar with the dj on fridays! good music and a chill relax atmosphere

Reviewed 5 December 2015

I have to say the customer service is amazing, it was my first time and they exceeding my expectation in such manner the staff they are friendly, we have the opportunity to be attended by Maykell Campero he was the server the morning we have breakfast I can say he and they rest of the staff take pride in what the do...Great Staff JW Marriott I'll recommend this to anyone who visit Caracas...

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for a long stay and visited the hotel restaurant most of the time for breakfast and dinner, they have buffet and A la carte options, both pretty good. Service is great, the staff is very friendly and always give you good recommendations. Ask for Heriberto and Irina, they are excellent hostesses and will take care of you.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for a week with my family and food was good but the attention was more than outstanding.
We really felt well there, all restaurant personnel were kind, attend and diligent with us.
Considering what is the standard of service in Caracas they treated us as kings. You won't find something similar in CCS.
Regarding food, all was good but I recommend the Friday burgers at lunch time. The ambience in very nice.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

As the title says, great drinks and the ambience is really good!! Live music, good snacks and a great variety of drinks!!! A must go if you are in Caracas..