Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2019

As a parent, from time to time we face challenges whereby we want to give our kids an "adult" experience but can't help but worry while they are gone. Twice now I have sent one or all three of my sons to Casa Wasaga for night away with the car or by bike. The boys are 20, 17 and 16.

Each time they are welcomed so warmly and treated like family. They came home referring to them as their Wasaga Nonna and Nonna. Pretty nice huh? They say the rooms are spotless and really well appointed. Their breakfast... eggs Florentine, fresh juice, coffee, homemade breakfast bread etc., etc., etc. AND a road snack for their travels is still being talked about. When they went to Collingwood for dinner, "Nonna" gave them her cell number in case they ran into any trouble. She wanted them to have a "good but safe time" while they were gone. How nice is THAT?!?! Remember, my son is 20!
Do you need to get away? Do you want comfort and serenity? Want some terrific food together with some first rate company? Look no further. This is what you are looking for.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

September 3rd 2018,

We love this place, every time is a different experience.
Sestina and Dario are like parents to us.

The breakfast in .

The best BNB in Wasaga Top
Grazie di tutto.

Maria & Milton.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This is a fabulous BnB. From the moment we walked in the door til the moment we left, our host Sestina (her husband was around but not really involved) made us feel right at home and like part of the family. She is a very real, honest and funny lady. We were greeted with coffee and homemade treats and chatted in her dining room for 4 hours! We stayed in the Roma apartment. It is huge. Basically a full basement apartment. We went to an amazing dinner at Catch 22. You can hear the owners walking upstairs and talking but it wasn't a bother for us but may be for very light sleepers. We got up at 9 the next morning and Sestina had a wonderful, huge breakfast prepared for us. Her famous spinach and cheese omlette was the main course. We spent the day at Beach 6 which was only a 4 minute drive away. Parking at the beach is $20. We would definitely recommend this place for your stay. A family of 4 would be perfect for the Roma apartment.

Room tip: There are 2 rooms. The Roma room is not just a room it's an entire basement apartment with 2 futons in the living room
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Truthfully, this is my first review I’ve written online. My friend and I stayed at CW with our teenage daughters for one night this weekend before a 5k event. From the moment we walked in, we were greeted with incredible kindness and hospitality. Sestina made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed in our beautiful and very clean suite. She and her husband go above and beyond with little details to make your stay extra special. Like the reviewers before me, I cannot give justice to her delicious, homemade breakfast. All I can say is that you will happily skip lunch the day you enjoy her breakfast! Sestina, thank you for a lovely stay and we hope we will have the opportunity to return and enjoy your accommodations and company again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Max M, Manager at Casa Wasaga, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thank you so much for this lovely review and Max and I are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I hope you all come back again next year! (SESTINA).

Reviewed 12 July 2018

As soon as we stepped into Casa Wasaga B & B we had a lovely warm greeting from Sestina and immediately we felt like we were part of the family.
Our suite was cozy and super clean with all the necessary amenities.
Made to order breakfast was scrumptious!
Beautiful serene gardens!
Hidden gem and great location!
Mille grazie Sestina! See you next time we are in Wasaga!
Grace & Andy (Lorne Park) Mississauga, ON

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Max M, Owner at Casa Wasaga, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you Grace and Andy! I enjoyed our conversations very much. I hope to see you both again soon. (Sestina)