“Meal deals are always great”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Wasaga Beach
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly and accommodating with your order. The meal deals are a great deal here. I had the chicken fingers you get 3 along with fries a drink and a small sundae for $7. My wife had the chicken wrap along with the other items for $6. The food tasted great and was an inexpensive meal for the price. Will go back again.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The ice cream cakes are excellent and often on sale. Food is always excellent, facility is clean and welcoming.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I don’t know who owns this location but they did a great job with the staff. Everyone is super friendly and efficient. Sure you may wait a couple of minutes at the drive thru but the food is hot and fresh. Love, love, love the honey garlic chicken strips and chocolate extreme blizzards!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Newly built, the Wasaga Beach Dairy Queen is in a much better location than before. More parking also. Service is excellent, restaurant is clean. Items are a little on the pricey side - that would be my only beef. I like that they are open year round, & has a ramp for wheelchair accessibility.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Came here last Friday for some food around 3 in the after noon. Ordered my meal and frosty came out to 12.05 or something. I give the cashier a 20 and 2 dollar and the rest of the change. She starts giving me back change, and I tell her to stop because I gave her a 20 and some change so I wouldn't get change back. She snarky replies you gave me a loonie not a toonie. My question is why would I give you a loonie, I would still be getting change back, it makes no logical sense I would have just given you a 20 then. 2nd thing that goes bad, she makes the froster and puts off to the side for 10 minutes while they make the food. Its basically melted by the time we receive. 3rd thing when we asked about the receipt so we could fill out the survey to tell them how bad they are she says she threw it away already and wouldn't give us a new one. Will never come back.

Date of visit: September 2017