Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$176
Hotels.comUS$176
eDreamsUS$176
CheapTicketsUS$176
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2019

Don't go .Too expensive and very bad service No internet.No Iron.No hair dryer .You can't control de air conditioner No housekeeping. Don't waste your money. Just good location.
Really horrible.No coffee maker .

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I decided to do a little getaway from the city and as we wandered the strip we popped into Villa Nova.
Tony’s smile (and the heated pool) just drew us in!
Clean, homey motel with huge rooms. They have barbecues and picnic tables scattered around the property. The rooms have fridges, microwaves and toasters! They try to make you happy and think of everything! We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank WanderingJ12345
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for the long weekend. The staff and owner are so welcoming. They make you feel like family and are very accommodating. Everything we needed if we didnt have it we just asked. The pool is heated and clean. It's great for children and adults. We had a 2 bedroom and had all the basics we needed. Anyone who has ever stayed in wasaga knows that the motels are not the Marriott. But your here for the beach and to be outside. Its located across from beach one. The location is perfect. Coffee in the morning is a bonus. But also have a coffee maker in room. We traveled with my husband and 2 children and I really don't have one complaint. Like I said the owner is fantastic and helps with anything he can.. we also had a t.v that isn't huge but more than suited our needs. We are thankful for Villa Nova being so accommodating to our family. And we will definatly be back. I really don't see how why there would be negative reviews. If your room needed to be switched because you needed a different style of accommodation, if there was room for that to happen they would do it for you. It happened to us and changing rooms was no issue. I feel like the owner wants everyone to feel as comfortable as possible. We will definitely be back. And booking in advance for next year!! Thank you again for a great time!

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Amberley G
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

If you've been to wasaga beach before you know what to expect.
There is no such thing as a 5 star resort here. I've stayed in many motels and I'd have to say this is my favorite. The man who runs it is the sweetest nicest guy ever.
The rooms are clean and they each are a little different with their own character. Yes they are dated but if you've been to Wasaga before you expect that.
The first time we stayed here we got a room in the back by the pool. It was a huge one bedroom more suitable when bringing the whole family. Separate bedroom, 2 full beds, a full size fridge and kitchenette.
The second time was on the upper level. We were able to sit outside have a few drinks, see the beach and listen to the music the guy was playing in the shop below.
The location of this motel is perfect. A quick walk across the street and through a parking lot will take you to the strip and main beach.
We never swam in the pool but it looked clean and nice.
The only complaint I'd have is the parking is a bit tight for bigger vehicles. We never had a problem getting a spot but noticed they were sparse.
The man who runs the place has a bar in the lobby. Have a couple drinks and chat with him. Such a nice gentleman!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Hawaiigirl75
Reviewed 21 January 2016

I am a little late with this review but we stayed here in late summer and it was so great. The owner (Tony)couldn't do enough for us. We got to the hotel very early in the day and wasn't sure if we would be able to park there or would have to pay for parking but he directed us in and let us park there for the day and go to the beach before check in. Our room was ready very early in the day which suprised us because it was a very busy weekend there. It was a great location walking distance to everything. Rooms are dated but clean.

Date of stay: August 2015