“Good place for a quick fix of Greek food”
Review of Yammas Grill

Yammas Grill
Ranked #22 of 78 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Reviewed 13 January 2018

A basic, inexpensive restaurant where you can get a quick meal for a reasonable price. Having said that, the food doesn't seem to be as good as it was a few years ago. I'm not sure whether ownership has changed, the cook, or something else.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I put in a high rating on this place back in 2013, but the place has become horrible generally! Prices are crazy high for what you get on the plate. Ordered the calamari as it is a house specialty and for over 10 bucks the plate wasn't even half full, to the point that it looked like half an order. Then I ordered a large village Greek salad that on the menu stated it comes with green peppers but not mine and when I asked I was told they didn't have any green peppers, WTF!! I thought the owners wife who was out server was kidding but she was being serious! And again for over 10 bucks the bowl was not even half filled. My wife's and sons meals were also not up to par, a gyros meal with barely any of the donair meat in it and I'm not kidding in the least. My wife's chicken souvlaki meal was uneatable as the chicken was practically petrified, so dry, almost like it was partially cooked then set aside and finished off when an order came in!! Sorry Nikko but if you're sick of playing then get out of the game!!! You don't have to ask if we'll revisit!!! Too bad, the owners once cared but it's very apparent that they don't any longer!!

2  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Large portions. Authentic food. Simple surroundings. Craving Greek food? It's a no brainer where to go in Wasaga.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

After putting our order in and waiting 45 min while many others that came in after us got served, we finally got food....the WRONG food. It went back and after another 20 min we left. Would not recommend this spot to anyone.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The food here is always good. We had Saganaki and Chicken Souvlaki with Greek Salad. All very good. Prices are reasonable and service is quick and pleasant.