Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$86
SAVE US$14
Free cancellation until 16/05/21
Hotels.com
FindHotelUS$100
eDreamsUS$86
CheapTicketsUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

I got ripped off by hotels.com and arrived at place very upset..place is very run down..poor mattresses
..lighting..unstable internet..door don't lock sturdy..chipped walls..BBQ in bad shape..people coming and going all night..The only saving grace was staff.Dear kind JULIE..JACKIE AND ANDREW..awesome people..they go the extra mile for visitors..The manager Erin was kind and gave me a way better deal for extra night and NOW I KNOW I WILL NEVER BOOK THROUGH HOTELS.COM..thankyou staff you were awesome!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

Visited in July 2019, and was pleasantly surprised. Newly renovated rooms, with cute beach decor. Rooms did not smell musty like other motels in the area. Bedding was clean. Mattress was new. Wifi, Netflix, YouTube, and a 1 or 2 min walk to the beach and restaurants. We spoke with Aaron at the desk who had great hospitality and went over and above. There were also barbecues & a communal fire pit ☺️ I would 100% recomend staying here! And I will stay there again when in Wasaga. Clean, nice, and affordable!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

1. List of all the fun things found in room: Cobwebs, beetles, spiders, flies, ants and mosquitoes
2. No phones in room which means no way to contact office other than in person and it is not always manned and there is NOBODY at all on duty at night. Good luck if you need anything or encounter any sort of issue. We had NO towels OF ANY kind despite asking for them earlier.
3. All calls go unanswered and to voicemail. Don’t bother leaving a message as it will NOT be returned.
4. Noise, blaring music and boisterous commotion into the wee hours of the morning right out front in the parking lot. Absolutely hammered youngsters drinking themselves into oblivion in the lot. Glass and other empties littered everywhere. Don’t stay here if you plan on sleeping.
5. Parking is a complete joke...if you can find a spot(which you can’t) its next to impossible to maneuver your vehicle within the rammed lot.
6. No towel racks or hooks in bathroom anywhere
7. No toilet paper dispenser installed....just a loose roll of paper provided
8. No remotes so TV is completely useless as it can’t be turned on or accessed.
9. No night-table lamps
10. No storage space of any kind (shelving, closets or armoire)
11. No table or relevant useful furniture
12. So very dirty on so many levels
13. Entry door doesn’t seal properly when closed so bugs and air enter in through the gaps around and underneath door.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 19 July 2019

Booked 1 night stayed 2! Considering the proximity to the beach this is a great little motel!! It is a very basic motel but that’s all we wanted. Clean linens clean room fantastic A/C! Was only about 2 mins from the beach area. Bbq to be used! We didn’t have a fridge but we got a little cooler and it was great! Beware of... parking is tight but there working in it, no shower curtain so floor gets a bit wet we just put a towel on the ground,, they need dark curtains outside is very well lit at night and makes the rooms not very dark! Goods... close to beach, great a/c, beds comfy kids even loved the futon, great tv and you can use your Netflix as it’s a smart tv!! Bbq work awesome! Staff were all friendly and chatty! We had some loud drunk young adults beside us but we could not really hear them unless we opened the door or went outside so mostly nice and quiet!! We will for sure come back to this location next time we want to take a quick trip to wasaga beach!! Thank you to all the staff for making our little stay absolutely wonderful!

The hatfield family(room 13) and

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018

All i can say is don't payed for this place! After a long drive(9hours) with my son and my two chihuahua, we arrived and had the keys.... OMG!!!! It was sure that i will not sleep or be in this place! I'm a asthmatic and it was so dirty that i cannot sit in the bed! So my son who's better then me in english TEXT the manager to telling him, were we should leave the Keys bécause we Will not stay there! So The New owner arrived and aske me why we Will not leave! I sais that it was not what a booked for, The place is dirty, The Doom dose'nt close, there was mildew in The bathroom, that i was allergie and asthmatic and that in leaving Right now! It costed me 736$ and was non-refundable! For a single mom first vacation with is son...it begin Wong!

Room tip: Rooms does'nt look like the picture you will see in their website
Date of stay: July 2018