See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

All I can say is what a joke. Stayed there with my wife and 3 fur babies for few months until we found a place. It was nasty. Dirty, staff was ignorant and place had no head. Had to use our own kerosene heat. Than they did only a face lift to the outside when the rooms needed it more than anything. All the owners wanted was money didn't care about anything else. And management was nothing but dope heads. Know what's right stay away I'm warning you in advance.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank roy_elizabeth
Reviewed 25 August 2017

DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM. Oh my god, that was a nightmare when we arrived there. Our room was dirty, the walls, the floor, the bathroom, everthing. It should not still even be open. They just don't care about people, they just want your money. Please, believe me, don't even think about this place as an option. This motel is not an possibility, you don't want to have to sleep there. It's discusting !!!! And the price, you're kidding me right?! That is not even worth 20$/night.

Room tip: don't book with them!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank beaulieu_roxy
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

If you enjoy clean sheets,fresh towels,nice scenery,cable TV,WiFi and being able to park without at least 10 years of driving experience DON'T STAY HERE!! There are no words to describe this joint!! I wish I had of listened to the reviews..the place needs to be demolished!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Julie D
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Walking in the room felt like walking into a third world country, or a 1 star in Cuba, it was bad. The sink was clogged, the toilet was clogged, smashed bugs on the walls along with stains and dirt, missing floor planks, bathroom door did not lock, no racks for towels they piled the towels on the toilet, no drapes we had the outside light in our faces as we tried to sleep as well as the ac cause the bed was pushed up against the window, a big old tv took a big chunk of the space in the already too tiny room, we put the tv on the floor cause the little table that it was on was so wobbly we were afraid it would fall, the tv did not work, the BBQ had old hamburger patties in it from god knows when, and keep in mind we are not fussy travelers but this was bad, never again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The smell. That's all I can say. Not sure what it was, they said pinesol but iit smelled more like urinal cakes. No furniture except 2 terrible overused double beds. No light except one hanging uncovered from the ceiling, turned on and off the a switch that was barely attached to the wall. Stuff hanging from the bathroom ceiling. No tv. no toilet paper holder, towel rack or face cloths. No windows to open and get fresh air in. Even after asking for another room which they cleaned with bleach, you could still smell that gross urinal cake smell. Refused to give any kind of refund despite us walking away and driving 3 hours back home.

Room tip: Don't stay here. Horrid, should have taken photo's.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple