See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

U come to Wasaga for the beach. This little motel is great and sooooo close to the beach. 2 minute walk literally.
The rooms are a good size they have a few cottages and suites as well. The linen is clean and the staff is friendly!
Don't forget Belgium fries is located on the premises and has awesome poutines

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017

There is NO WAY on earth these people should be allowed to rent rooms here ~ and I did not see any renovations going on at all.
Hmmmm.. where do I start about this dump. There was no TV, no lamp, not one single chair, no dressers, NOTHING ~ just 2 creepy old beds. The only light was a super bright creepy overhead light. The blanket was threadbare and so thin it was ridiculous. To top it off... there was NO HEAT so we were FREEZING !!! Oh and of course there were no toiletries whatsoever. It was completely obvious when we walked in that they don't care even a microscopic bit about their customers. I have stayed in some one stars in Cuba and been fine but this was far far far far far worse. This place should NOT be allowed to rent rooms and the owners should be completely ashamed of themselves. If you rent anywhere at all else in Wasaga Beach ~ anywhere ~ then you will be better off. And I am not a hard judger on hotel rooms. A totally sad experience to say the least. This place should NOT be open. If you stay here be prepared to totally regret it because you WILL. Completely disgusting.

Date of stay: May 2017
4  Thank kimmmmmmy
Reviewed 8 September 2016

This place is top tourist attractions during summers, full of beach lovers, if it happens to be a weekend you will not find enough space to have a spot to sit there. There is changing room as well as public washroom/restroom. Lot of eating joints. Weather is perfect for beach activities. Our visit was on 13th June 2016.
Vinod Tandon
Delhi

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank delhiwalaNewDelhi
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Well where do I start. As we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel there was a tent gazebo in front of the main office which should have been a red flag. When we received our 1 key we opened the door to the castle there were two double beds that were sagging in the middle there was 1 picture on the wall and no lamps or chairs. The paint was peeling off the wall and it didn't seem to have gotten any paint since Columbus had landed. When you go into the bathroom the bathtub and wall are an Irish green while the door mouldings is a medium blue. You are given 4 bath towels but no face clothes and two half rolls of toilet paper. The shower curtain is something out of the Wild Kingdom Collection with lions and giraffes. The ambiance outside seems like a trailer park as we have ghetto music from trunk speakers and music duels between rap and acid rock. Sleeping was another adventure as you had to cover your ears to lessen the music. No we didn't stick to the sheets as I think they had been washed. When we got up the next morning to the sun light coming through the cracks in around the door I decided to check the security of our humble abode so I locked the door and went outside, I then used my credit card and within 2 seconds I was in the room. As my wife saw this she then stated that she wanted to go home. They stipulate that they have BBQ's yes they do but I saw 4 BBQ's and 18 units do the math. They have a small fridge in there and it's not even grounded. Let's not forget about the disclaimer you have to be out by 10:00 , you have to clean your own room and they are not responsible for anything. All of this and more for a as little as $350.00 if you book on a Saturday night. Yes you are 5 minutes from the beach but that's it. i wouldn't recommend this place to anyone and don't ever let anyone plan a trip for you.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank arkorowe67
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Terrible place to be. Unsafe area; our motel door was open with a credit card instead of a key. No renovations to this place since 1900. The paint was pealing of the wall, the floor was on a slope. No facecloths. The only reasons I gave a 1/5 is because there's no .5. The place offer a refrigerator with no plug in. Air condition unit barely working and smashed up.

Date of stay: August 2016