See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

The people are ok and you can wheel n deal
Showers are way too small, to wash you have to lean on the walls
Ridiculously too small
Always have to re wash the dishes
What I thought was awesome wash they brought all new beds in but found out it because they have a serious bed bug problem going on for the last 4 years because to cheap to get there units sprayed so the bed bugs come right back in the new beds, handyman confirm that.
The bugs are in the 2 bdrm units not sure about the 1 or 3 bdrms but they easily spread I'm sure!
Internet is not good at all unless standing outside
I thought my bites were from misquotes but soon found out the difference because I caught them and brought some to them in a water bottle for proof because they didn't believe me.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank TBProfessional
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

The new beds was a nice touch! Very clean place to stay, fully stocked, cozy for couples or a family and very nice staff . Highly recommend and it is walking distance to the main end , try out suzie Q's across the way and a game of mini putt at skull island, they even have bbq's for your use and a firepit .

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crystal S
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Im so pissed off with this place. 258.00 a night the beds were hard as a rock. The foton was broken so we had to put the microwave under the frame to hold it up. Had to buy air mattress to put on the foton cause of the bars. Ive seen better bathrooms/showers at camp grounds . Not much kitchen supplies. Air conditioner is in only one bedroom.. I would never come back.

• Stayed: August 2014
8  Thank pollyja
Reviewed 19 May 2014

It was a regular hole in the wall place to crash. Prices were fair but they completely scammed us out of our deposit. Checked the room and said it was fine, that they would put through the transaction of a return and still 24 hours later, will not give a confirmation number for transaction and now will not return our calls. We have contacted the police to look into this and they said they have had numerous complaints about wrongful deposits not being returned. Of course it is a civil matter, which we will be pursuing. We left the place cleaner than it was to begin with. Chose a different location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank missanabiegirl .
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I've stayed here tons of times for long weekends and even sometimes not. It's very
Close to the beach and all the bars at night time. Also, close to a convenient store and tons of other stores as well as many restaurants. The staff is very friendly and helpful when you need anything. Usually you make friends with some of the other people staying. There are I believe 2 different room sizes that are good if you're staying with a smaller group. There's also a kitchenette if you wanted to buy food at the grocery store that's just down the street. Barbeques and picnic benches to eat on. There's also some room if you'd like to play some sports. If you're looking a fun place to stay this would be it. But also if you're looking for something luxurious, probably not the place to stay. Everything is fairly clean I've never had an issue. Love the staff especially the younger guy he's very friendly and out going! I've had many problems with other places in wasaga, never once here so I always come back. Prepare to pay the price for any long weekend/event, but that's anywhere you go. I'll be seeing you may 24 weekend sharodon sands! ;)

• Stayed: May 2013
Lam B, Owner at Sharodon Sands Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Ellen,

Thank you for your valued feedback. It is always a pleasure to have you and your family/friends stay at Sharodon Sands. To confirm your comment on our two types of accomodation (1 & 2 bedroom kitchenettes) we are pleased to offer a 3 bedroom cottage as of last summer in 2013. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can improve your experience and and make your visits extra special. We look forward to the pleasure of having you as our guest again this year. Thank you kindly for your loyalty.