All reviews swiss chalet family run picnic tables main beach microwave pool fence weekend owner
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I didn't get to go because they discriminate based on age. I am less than 25, a med student who was just looking for some quiet time on vacation with my brother and sister-in-law but they called me, and decided that because i was less than 25, I had to cancel, they told me "i had to go party elsewhere", while partying had never been my intention. I suspect they were overbooked in this busy period and called to see if i was still coming, when i answered yes they proceeded to tell me to cancel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Samantha D
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Small quiet older motel that caters to families. Had a small fridge, microwave, WiFi and A/C.
Also has a beautiful heated pool which we enjoyed very much.

Owner was super very caring for our well being as I was a grandmother with 2 teens there to enjoy the beach.

You can walk to the main beach but would be difficult to carry a bunch of picnic stuff. Would suggest dropping everyone off, park at the motel and walk back to beach.

Wasaga has changed a lot, only a couple of shops and food outlets on the beach. So Beach is the main attraction. The rest of the area is very built up, typical restaurants Subway, Swiss chalet ect.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I booked this hotel for one night. Never in my life have a been treated so bad. The owner of this motel treated me with so much disrespect, she even went as far as to tell me that she didn't like me. Told me that I shouldn't have booked there and too leave. The room smelled of mold, needed to wear flip flops in the shower. Didn't even sleep under the blankets. Terrible terrible terrible! If I could have rated this as a zero I would have!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This is a family run motel. Probably one of the cleanest motels in Wasaga Beach. The owner really cares about her property and it shows. The saltwater pool is amazing it is heated to room temperature. The walk is not far at all between Walmart or the main strip (7-10min). We spent most of our time at the motel because it was comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms are a bit small but clean, you are not spending your time inside the rooms. The internet is almost non-existent. We also met some other people staying at the motel that became friends at the end of the weekend. I will always come to this motel if I'm ever in Wasaga.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank WTEH
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This place was great! Highly recommended, all our needs were met! This family run Motel has the friendliest, kind, caring, hard working owners! The grounds are well maintained and landscaped. The heated salt water pool was awesome and immaculately clean! Also nice relaxing music around the pool. .We actually ended up booking 2 extra nights and didn't want to leave. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Jurijus and Janina made us feel right at home and part of the family. If you're looking for a quiet, clean and relaxing getaway, then this is the place for you! Thanks again Janina!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple