“Good food, ok service ”

Palms Grill
Ranked #19 of 36 Restaurants in Maho
Cuisines: American, Grill
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

The food was very good. My husband and I stayed at the resort last week and ate here everyday for lunch. The fish tacos are very yummy. The veggie burger and salads are good too. The waiter service was good everyday except for the one day where the waitress was short and didn't come back after we got our food. Never saw her again. The rest of the week every waitress was nice. The bartenders here were very nice as well. Had a great time at this resort and would recommend it.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

food was really good and staff were friendly here. but the Pina coladas were awesome nice view of the beach.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

I stayed at the Sonesta Resort and eat lunch here several times and really enjoyed the food. I had the cheeseburger and fries and it was great. I had the panini did not like the bread they used but the inside chicken was good. I also had the roti and it was tasty. Great drinks. The only thing I did not like was the chairs alittle uncomfortable need cushions. Otherwise good selection of food.

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

Ate here a few timea during our stay at the Sonesta. We enjoyed the food. The menu is limited but the food that is being served is very nice. The pumpkin soup was the favourite of our group.

Too bad the bar closes for dinner. Otherwise we would probably have dinner there again.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

My husband and I ate here often as we had all-inclusive on an anniversary package. The food we ordered was good. Options on the menu were limited. The best part of eating at Palms are the views and the deserts. Service is over the top as well. I do recommend.