“Ideal flat in ideal location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Large enclosed Garden and Drying Area. Suitable children & pets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Wray17
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
“Ideal flat in ideal location”
Reviewed 9 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Castle Douglas is an ideal base to explore Dumfries and Galloway.
We were able to visit Balcary Bay, Dalbeattie, Dumfries, Kirkcudbright and Threve.
There are many excellent independent shops in Castle Douglas, including an amazing yarn/art/craft shop and a brewery tap.
I have to recommend the hot chocolate from In House below the flat, it's made my top 4 of memorable hot chocolates.
The flat has everything we needed for a very comfortable stay. Unfortunately we couldn't make use of the garden and BBQ, but it was September,

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Sep 2018
Thank you for your lovely review, delighted you enjoyed your stay. Welcome back anytime.
Alan W
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic flat.”
Reviewed 11 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I can't praise the in house garden flat highly enough,I was given a very friendly greeting by the host,shown around the flat and had a nice welcome pack.It is a very cosy and comfortable flat and has all the amenities you look for from self catering accommodation.Castle Douglas is a really nice town with loads of eating places and plenty of local walks to walk off the pounds gained at the coffee shops and restaurants.I only stayed two nights and the highest praise I can give is....I didn't want to leave.If I'm down Castle Douglas way again thie In House Flat shall be my first contact for a place to stay.A wonderful experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Jun 2018
Thank you for your lovely review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay. Welcome back anytime
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing