Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Enjoyable paddle on the loch

Myself and my partner really enjoyed our kayaking session with Paddle Lochaber. The instructor Mike... read more

Reviewed 12 January 2015
Scott M
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Fantastic Morning on the Lake

We went out with Mark in the kayaks last summer and had a fantastic morning, it was everything we... read more

Reviewed 12 December 2014
Matt C
Oxford, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Great 4 days, just what we wanted. a little instruction and advice justo make some improvements and life easier. more advice whenever we asked. Lots of varied paddling and exploring. mark was keen to tailor the trip to what we wanted.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The sun was shining, customer service was excellent, tour informative, equipment up to date, price reasonable and landscape stunning.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

What a wonderful experience, spending a half day on a kayak on Loch Leven in glorious sunny weather, capturing views of the surrounding landscapes that you just won't see unless your out on the water. We're regular visitors to the area mostly for the hill-walking and the spectacular scenery, but to see it from a different perspective was fantastic. Mark, our instructor couldn't have been more welcoming and his professional but friendly approach to the basics of kayaking put us all at ease. His knowledge of the area and the history was great, surprising both my wife and I with some of his stories.
Don't worry about not getting any photographs, Mark takes plenty with his own camera and will email you the details.
Can't recommend this experience enough and as another reviewer says, worth every penny.
Jamie and Monica, Glasgow

1  Thank Jamiemac67
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Having mentioned to some friends that I would like to try sea Kayaking, I received a voucher for my 70th birthday and was able to use it while I stayed at Invercoe campsite last week.
It was a really great experience and one I would recommend to anyone of any age who would like to try it. Mark was attentive to the details which made me feel safe and yet able to allow our group to feel free on the water. Of course the surrounding scenery was magnificent and we saw terns and four seals lazing on the rocks. What a great birthday gift!
Margaret (Edinburgh)

3  Thank margaret m
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had a great half day out with Mark, weather was wonderful, scenery even better and Mark was a great instructor , very informative about local area and history. I would certainly recommend this to anyone going to the Glencoe area looking for something to do.

Mike S.