Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
eDreams
Snaptravel
All reviews hot tub mood lighting underfloor heating wet room sound system babbling brook decking area costa coffee breakfast basket fire pit small river little touches yogurt min drive everything you could possibly need bottle of prosecco welcome pack
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2020

My boyfriend got us an overnight stay in the Seabed Pods as an early christmas present and I couldnt honestly ask for more. The staff were so kind, friendly and super helpful! there are amazing activities to do within walking distance of your lodge! We chose to do archery and we had Brian as an instructor. He was brilliant and had a good laugh - this is always a plus!!

The seabed lodge we stayed in was just insane.. literally felt like I was heaven the whole time I was here :)! We are already planning our 2nd trip and recommended so many people to book up! we cant wait to come back :)

Room tip: sea views, river views, hill views
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank louisekels
Reviewed 2 December 2020

The cosiest two nights stay ever! From the minute we arrived until the minute we left was perfect. The pods were perfect they had everything we needed for our stay so we didn’t have to venture far to get anything. They were clean fresh and so warm and snug. The lighting was perfect where we could change the colours of lighting in the pod for different moods. The shower was powerful and warm and clean ⭐️ Our own private balcony with a little fire which we set at night to sit outside and listen to the river that was flowing past us with some Prosecco we were given from staff and also the lovely breakfast which was waiting for us each morning at the door ♥️ And not to forget the hot tub which was just perfect. I will most definitely be back. one of my best few days away ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Katie Y, Marketing at RiverBeds Luxury Wee Lodges, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2020

Oh Nicola, I'm so happy to hear that you had such a special time with us here. Your lovely review has really made our day! Next time you come to stay with us, you should try out our brand new SeaBeds Luxury Lookout Lodges. They are just perfect for longer stays and although they don't have the beautiful river flowing by, the infinity hot tub looking out to the twinkling lights across the loch has its own magic! We hope to see you again soon! Best wishes, Katie Y

Reviewed 1 December 2020

We stayed here for 3 nights of bliss!! Such a relaxing, lovely place. The lodges were so comfortable and cosy. Breakfast being delivered every morning was fab. The hot tub was bliss on a rainy night. Thank you! We will definitely be back! ❤️

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

It's so heartwarming to hear that you had such an excellent time with us! Hot tubs in the rain are definitely one of our favourite things! There is nothing like the cool rain whilst you are cosy in the bubbles of the tub! Returning guests always have access to the best deals - so give our lovely reception team an email before you book and they will be able to work some magic for you! We can't wait to have you back! Best wishes, Katie Y

Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

We paid just over £400 for a one night stay in September. The river and setting is lovely.
As it got darker no outdoor lights around the site came on. Rather than spend time in the hot tub we were playing around with different buttons in the lodge to try and getting the lights on the decking to work as it was very dark and difficult to see. We then phoned the site manager to ask if this was an issue on our end or theirs. Around 5 minutes after the initial call the site manager phoned back to say that the lights were now on and it was an issue with the timer, as the lights around the site normally go on automatically when it gets dark.

It was now around 7:30pm and we realised that the lights in the hot tub did not come on with the rest of the lights. We then spent another 20 minutes playing about with buttons to get the lights to work, wondering again if it was our fault and we were missing something obvious before phoning the site manager for help or to complain.

We had the fire pit on, the torch and both of the torches on our mobile phones to see around the hot tub area. I phoned the site manager to say that the hot tub lights weren’t working. He then asked if it was lodge 4 I was in to tell me that “the bulb is broken but they were unable to order a new one because of covid” and he proceeded to tell me that “the lights are just for aesthetic purposes only”. I replied that I understood this situation but wished that they communicated this to us so that we didn’t spend 40 mins trying to get them to work rather than getting use of the hot tub.

I explained on the phone that due to the price of the lodge and the branding that this is a “luxury” stay people do actually pay for the “aesthetics” and that our luxury experience was impacted because of this and so the price should have reflected this.

I did go on to say that I disagreed that the hot tub lights were a purely “aesthetic feature” as we could not see where the decking ended and the hot tub began. I have attached a photo below of me in the hot tub with the “broken aesthetic light”. I would go as far as saying that this is dangerous and surely is a health and safety issue?

Note:the photo was a screenshot of a video. You can see the fire in the background and the red lights at the front is the display panel for the hot tub settings. I am IN the hot tub, 2 metres away from the camera... surely I am right in thinking the bright hot tub lights are not purely for aesthetic purposes?

After complaining on the phone we were asking to come to the “clubhouse” the next morning to discuss our complaints. We were expecting to see a form of manager as we were keen to show them this video of the lighting and express that this is a concern. We were met with the receptionist who apologised and offered us 10% back. We didn’t see the point in asking to speak to anyone else and felt the manager/owner should have dealt with the complaint and not hand it off to the receptionist who is not at fault for this situation. I am not one to take out my frustration and complaints on someone that has nothing to do with the issue. We accepted the 10% back and left disappointed with our trip and felt like idiots for ever paying the amount of money we did (which was a one-off treat and not money we would normally spend on things like this)

Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank katiemB1405CA
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

Checked out yesterday from 2 great nights here. Check in was straight forward and staff were really friendly and helpful. The estate is lovely in a really quiet and peaceful area. The wee lodges are superb- everything has been thought of and everything was of the best of quality. We had our dog so were welcomed with a doggy welcome pack in addition to lovely snacks and refreshments. A bottle of Prosecco was included with our package which was chilled on our arrival - a nice touch. The lodges themselves are tight for 2 people, luggage and dog but it was good fun and cosy so it didn’t bother us though we wouldn’t have wanted to stay more than 2 nights. The decking area was spacious with a great hot tub and a nice seating area. Our ‘fire pit’ was instead a chimney which was nice to look at but wasn’t as good as the fire pits the other lodges had as ours didn’t give off much (if any) heat which wasn’t ideal for November. Had to pay for wood but it did us for both nights.
Would thoroughly recommend a stay here, a really special and memorable trip for us. Many thanks.

Date of stay: November 2020