“Has potential ”

Sweet Pea' Tea Room
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and our two young children went here today for breakfast. The service was prompt and professional but not friendly. There was no friendly engagement between us and the staff.

The atmosphere was quaint and very cute, I loved it, but again it did not feel friendly. Perhaps the staff were having a bad morning.

As for the food, the toast was burnt and the eggs were not runny as requested. But the croissant and tea was delicious.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place!! Beautiful surroundings, a warm welcome and the best tea I’ve ever had served in gorgeous china cups.
Food always fresh and tasty and the cakes are simply delicious. Well done to you all.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

What a wonderful welcome awaits you when you enter this homely, pleasing and warm little "olde world tea shop". To add to the pleasure of our visit and to our delight there was a number of gluten free options. I personally had a slice (no tell a lie, 2 slices) of GF tea loaf and very good it was. Recommend the coffee as well.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I'm here right now on a chilly morning sitting in front of the fire with a very tasty bacon and egg roll. Egg cooked enough not to squelch down my front when i bit, but still soft enough to be creamy. Even the bread is lovely. Top marks.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We dropped in to Sweet Peas cafe this afternoon on a shopping trip.What a lovely surprise.This tea room is very quaint, clean and pretty.Pleasant waitress and lovely granary bread served with great coffees including decaf.So having tried out most cafes in Market Harborough this is our No.1 choice and will be our regular port of call from now on.