See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I visited here as I fancied some good carbs guilt free! I previously had Polo Milanese and was very disappointed this scrummy dish had been taken off the menu! Nonetheless I settled for a spinach and ricotta starter (very large portion, one would be enough for two to share) and then a pizza - afterall I had travelled all the way from Norwich ;). The pizzas are very nicely made- fresh and again they are a generous portion. The staff seemed a bit tense and distracted at times however the service was OK, we were quite happy to be left alone. As always, I'd return again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Actually think this was the best food I've ever had! Compared to anything it tasted to die for. I had soup of the day, lasagne and then sticky toffee pudding. All homemade food and service was brilliant!
Expensive but worth every penny! Thanks

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2016

arrived on the off chance for sunday lunch for four and found the place nearly empty, service was adequate , the food was very tasty but first look at the menu was a bit frightning as the first main course shown was £22.50 but as you look down the prices were more reasonable , good selection to suit everyone, from pizzas to roasts and usual pub favourites , perhaps would have had a dessert but the waiter took the menu away when we ordered main course,had a main course and coffee which worked out aprox £13.50

Room Tip: only went for a meal and this was very good and tasty food
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

I came here for a late dinner and was very impressed at the food. I had the pollo milanese and it was very generously size and tasted amazing! I am quite shocked to see there are so many bad reviews for this place. Service was fine and not too slow. After enjoying my meal I was prepared to give 5 stars HOWEVER I then made a visit to the ladies and was absolutely disgusted, very very dirty and not what you want to see after your dinner (although I'm sure previous guests are to blame, there is no excuse for not putting a bit of bleach in) so for that I can only give 4 stars!! I will return but avoid the toilets in future.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Stayed here at the weekend, in fact we had 4 rooms and ate dinner in the restaurant. I think I can safely say it was the worst service from the rudest staff I have ever experienced in my life. The rooms were dirty with mould growing in the showers, dead spiders in the sink, hair on the floor and the shower also leaked. The staff were next to useless and incredibly rude. Although there was one very polite English lady who's was obviously management however she was eating her dinner and not serving. All the other staff had poorly spoken English and May not have been aware they were being rude but in my eyes this is no excuse. The food or at least the part of our order that did actually arrive was good, the bitter however was not!! Would rather sleep in my car than at this place again!!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business