See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I have just returned home from a lovely three night stay at Barkleys B and B with my son. As a small family, I often struggle to find and appropriate accommodation for us both which isn’t too busy or too quiet. This was perfect!. Linda the host is a wonderful woman who made our stay even better. Nothing was too much trouble. We have family in the area and have stayed in various places in the town previously. This however, was by far the best stay. We will be back. I recommend a stay, it’s spotless and you will be well taken care of.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Having not known what to expect when booking this B&B, due to no reviews at the time, we were relieved to find a great welcome and a very homely place. Linda, our host, went out of her way to make our stay a great one. The B&B is comfortable and situated very close to the town centre convenient for all the bars and restaurants and also the buses to many places. Great for us as we were walking the South West coast path and could get buses to our start points and back from our finish points. Thanks Linda for a great stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Linda D, Owner at Barkleys B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Ed, very much appreciated. I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay in Wadebridge and found Barkleys to be so convenient and comfortable. Sorry I couldn't top it with England going through to the final...maybe next time?! Thanks again Linda

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I visited the Royal Cornwall Show at Wadebridge last week and chose to get B&B in the area.
This was my first visit to Barkleys B&B and the hospitality shown by Linda was absolutely wonderful.
Staying at Barkleys was great, in very friendly, relaxing surroundings. The attention to detail was second to none. I had a lovely spacious room, with a comfy double bed. I enjoyed my delicious breakfast cooked by Linda and afterwards, she very kindly dropped me off at the Royal Cornwall Showground, where I had an enjoyable time.
This accommodation is highly recommended and I wish Linda a very successful season.
Margaret - St Austell

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Linda D, Owner at Barkleys B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you so much Margaret for taking the time to write such a great review. It was lovely to meet you and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at Barkleys and had a great time at the show. Hope to see you again, take care and best wishes.