“Fantastic restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We were celebrating my brothers 50th birthday and we couldn't have chosen a better place. The food was super, such a large choice. Everything was presented beautifully and tasted wonderful. The service was really efficient and extremely friendly. They really made our night a memorable experience in lovely North Berwick. We will definitely be back. !

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

From the moment we walked through the doors we felt welcome. The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere. The menu was great and there were a number of specials to choose from. We were looked after throughout by everyone. The food was exceptional and my only disappointment was that I was too full to try the tiramisu. This restaurant is well worth a visit and I feel confident to recommend this to others.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Food very good, plenty of choice. Very friendly staff. Good service and lovely atmosphere. Have been a few times before and would definitely go again when back in North Berwick.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Another fantastic meal ! great fresh ingredients prepared with great skill and care!
Everyone enjoyed their meal and are looking forward to dining here again. I had mussels to start followed by sea trout with roasted beetroot and sweet potato .
Everyone loves different food but you love fresh well prepared food served by attentive staff visit Cucina Amore i'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We have been meaning to come in here a few times. Called in at lunch time and had the al la carte menu.
I ordered off menu and asked for a seafood risotto and partner had lasagne with chips. Risotto was made from scratch and the best risotto I have tasted.... sublime Partner said lasagna was lovely and really good chips. For pudding I had tiramisu and again one of the best I have ever had. Partners banana split he found a bit plain but enjoyed it whether or not.

I would recommend this restaurant wholeheartedly.