Bell Hotel(Thetford)
The Crown Hotel(Mundford)
US$108
Lynford Hall(Mundford)
US$121
The Thomas Paine Hotel(Thetford)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$155
US$108
US$102
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Thetford Hotel(Thetford)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelodge
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewswhite hartquality local ingredientsfull englishexcellent hostsone nightnice toiletriesbreakfast was includedthe beds were extremely comfortablegreat english breakfastlovely friendly hotelhotel breakfasttown centreb bscouple of nightsbell innon arrivalcar park
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Wareham House a few weeks ago as we were racing at Snetterton Circuit.

The reception I got was fantastic, the owners Peter & Roela really want you to have a pleasant and enjoyable stay.
The room was comfortable, clean and very nice. The breakfast fantastic and a very big thank you to Roela for ironing my shirt for me.

I will definitely be back next time I'm in town.

Thank you both.

Rich

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2017

If you are in the area stay at Wareham House. We traveled as a family of 6 adults and 1 small child. From the time we arrived we were made to feel extremely welcome, our small granddaughter was also very well catered for. Nothing is too much trouble for Peter & Roela, rooms are spotless and the breakfast is probably one of the best hotel breakfast we have ever eaten. We arrived as guests and left as friends!

Room Tip: added bonus free off street parking
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this quaint little B&B the night before visiting a spa. Found the owners to be extremely polite and helpful including arranging dinner for us at a lovely local country pub. Also spotted a rare golden crested pheasant just strolling around the car park

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My self and my partner stayed for one night on Saturday. Service staff were very welcoming and provided guidance of local restaurants. I have stayed in a few of the hotels in the area and this one has by far been the best. It's a home from home. Plenty of breakfast options available in the morning after a very comfortable sleep. 10/10. We are definitely using this hotel again and will be recommending to family and friends.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Had booked two single rooms for an overnight stay as we were attending a family party just down the road. The owners were lovely and attentive, one room was upgraded to a double so our rooms were together. Beds were comfy, bathrooms clean. Some needs a little updating but definitely comfy. When I asked for the Windows to be opened as it was so warm, they were very happy to help us.

Breakfast the following morning was delicious, bacon, sausages, poached eggs, toast, mushrooms, all locally sourced and very scrummy, really hit the spot, nothing was too much trouble.

Cost was also pretty good as the breakfast was included. Good parking too! They even had there own chickens!

Would definitely recommend and would stay there again...really great!

Room Tip: Not sure but our room was to the back of the hotel and was quiet enough even with window open!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family