Review Highlights
Brilliant boat company

Our second trip with bishop boats to see the seals at Blakeney. Can’t fault them Great staff both... read more

Reviewed 15 September 2018
Drivingmissdaisy
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fantastic experiance with a lovely crew

Pre booked a trip out to see the seals after seeing the trip advertised at blakeney and speaking to... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2018
RCreasey
via mobile

All reviews blakeney quay great trip blakeney point seal trip car park recommend this trip plenty of photo opportunities seal of approval seal colony other companies ticket collection both sides collect tickets closer look grey seals national trust cafe fantastic opportunity
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Ann and I loved every minute of our trip. Not many seals to be seen, but that's how it is sometimes. The crew were great to talk to, very informative. Loved it!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Great Yarmouth apparently !! Went a seal trip earlier this month. Very disappointed to only see 1 seal from a distance swimming off the point. When I asked if this was unusual I was told they follow the fish and for a while had been in great Yarmouth. I know they have a busjness to run , but really !! To be fair all the other boat companies were running trips also I'm sure there were no seals to be seen. Not the best £12pp I've ever spent !

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We’ve tried 4 times now to see the seals at blakeney but either weather has interfered or times didn’t fit in with our travel times.

We arrived on a very wet Saturday and were told boat would go for an hour instead of 2 as weather so poor.

We sailed out to the point & eventually saw 1 seal!! Not very impressed. My husband asked a crew member why there weren’t any and was told “oh they’re down at Great Yarmouth where the fish are”! Luckily my husband didn’t tell me this till later or there may have been a man overboard!

Shocking they charged people £12 each knowing full well there’s no seals in the area.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Great boat trip out to see the seals. Tickets easy too book. Crew friendly and knowledgable. Good experience.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Was so good to see the seals in their natural habitat. The captain was very informative and the boat was good Condition. Thought it was reasonably priced too.