“Tasty food and great wines”

Cote Brasserie - Marlow
Ranked #15 of 80 Restaurants in Marlow
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly.
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I visit Cote fairly regularly and I'm rarely disappointed. Most recently I had the mussels to start which were well cooked and tasty. Then I had the fillet steak which was cooked perfectly and seasoned well. The Gavi de Gavi wine is amazing too! The service was good, though a little slow. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank GeorgieScarles

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Cote is a nice place going to after your walk through the city of Marlow. They have a nice card where you can select a good meal and wine. Sitting in the garden is great one the weather is ok. The portions are just the right size, not overloaded.

1  Thank Idwin B
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Known for high service standards, but I didn't experienced it this time.
Disappointed as there is service charge added automatically.
Had anniversary set menu, never got Champagne which was included, ordered coffee, never came....
Well, we all can have a bad day, food was very tasty, but but cold ;)

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We visit Cote quite often and always find the food good value for money. However, the service can be a bit variable and the noise levels are frequently very high because of all the hard surfaces; not good for those a bit hard of hearing.

1  Thank jennidotl
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday evening. As mentioned in the title, the food was good and we all enjoyed our meals but the service wasn't at all. When we arrived no one came to take a drinks order so by the time the waitress appeared we were ready to order drinks, starters and mains. Our starters arrived very quickly but we then had to wait 1 hour until our main courses arrived. My friend ordered chips with his meal which never turned up and one of my friends meals was cold. We made our feelings known but the bill still came with £30 service charge which we had to ask them to remove.

1  Thank Ross B