“superb”

Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Marlow
Price range: US$12 - US$65
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A friendly restaurant featuring good authentic Italian food in a comfortable, modern surroundings. La Cantina Del Vino offers alfresco dining in the warm summer months and a variety of eating experiences including seasonal dishes, home-made Italian favourites and the versatility of Italian style dining outside normal lunch and dinner hours.
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Excelllent atmosphere, service and food. lovely surroundings, genuine Italian family atmosphere. original menu

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I loved this restaurant. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, with enough attention to detail without bothering us all the time during the meal.

The food was excellent. I had scallops to start, steak as the main, which was cooked just as I like it, and panacotta as the sweet (yummy).

I can't wait to try other things from the menu.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Have walked by this restaurant many times, even booked a table but had to cancel due to illness. So to have a surprise birthday family meal booked for me was wonderful.

Thinking I was out for dinner for 4 it was a lovely surprise to find family already seated in the restaurant. (Well organised by my daughter)

The menu has a varied selection of dishes, but added to this is the vast list of specials, which I think the majority of the party chose from.

Bubbles and wine flowed steadily and never did I have an empty glass, the staff are attentive but discreet, and the time between ordering and service of starters and delivery of main meals was never rushed.

Sadly I didn't get to try any dessert as my daughters and staff had a very large birthday cake hidden. Although I'm using this as my excuse to go back very soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I visited here with my sister and nephew during the week. His food looked delicious and plenty of it my sisters had a pasta dish which also had lots o however had a fish dish and was left very disappointed with the size of the dish, it didn’t come with any sides (which I didn’t know) and was very small so was a little disappointed. The staff seemed nice enough but I wouldn’t visit again, visit if you fancy but be aware of the above.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Another lovely sunday lunch in this restaurant. the food and service is always of a very high standard. It is always of a consistent quality.We can never fault this place.

1  Thank lenphotographic