“Still a favorite”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Various choises in the daily menu. You will always be met by the service-minded staff that will serve you an excellent lunch. We have been here many times and have always been very satisfied.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The food is absolutely fantastic! One of the best I have ever had. Staff super friendly. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

What a Nice place and friendly people. We made a Reservation which is probably useful because the place is fully booked in general.
3 course menu for €12 incl wine, Bread and water. Menu changes daily and the chef must be inspired by dali because of his creations. Good food, Nice people, Sharp pricing.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

For 12€ you are full to the brim. First and second dish with dessert made myself think I spent my money the best way possible. At first sight decoration seemed to be very elegant but it turned out to be a cosy family-friendly restaurant. I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This was the best lunch we had so far in Spain. The fixed menu includes a starter, 2 main dishes a desert a bottle of vine and a bottle of water, for 12 eur per person. The food is perfect, well prepared and well balanced. If this place was in my home town I would be a regular customer and have lunch there every day. 6 stars :)

2  Thank Vojin P