Hotel Pirineos
Ronda Hotel(Figueres)(Great Value!)
US$81
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Hotel Duran(Figueres)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Restaurant
B&B Hotel Figueres(Figueres)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$52
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Hotel Plaza Inn(Figueres)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Hotel Restaurant Bon Retorn(Figueres)(Great Value!)
US$70
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$92
US$68
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Hostel Figueres(Figueres)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$47
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Emporda(Figueres)
US$80
Cancelon
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

TripAdvisor
Hotel Europa(Figueres)
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewsquality hoteldali museumsecure parkingnice hotelstayed here for one nightgreat valueair convery friendly and helpful staffthe main roadroom was clean and comfortableshort walka great staygood sizebreakfast buffetan easy walkhotel is situatedrecommend this hotel
Reviewed 6 May 2018

I hadn't expected much from this hotel after my real disappointment at the Huerta del Cura hotel in Elche but my room (411) was very nice, and the staff went out of their way to make sure I was happy with everything. I wanted a glass of wine at 6.00 pm the day I arrived, but their bar was not open! And there is nothing but water in the minibar in the room. So the staff told me where I could buy a bottle of wine very close by and opened it for me. Everyone at the reception was exceptionally nice, and the lady who poured me my coffee every morning, Matilde, was an absolute gem. The parking is very convenient right across the street... I am not sure I would go back to Figueres again (the only thing is the Dali museum which is indeed a must see), but if I did, I would choose this hotel again. The only main problem for me was the bed; it was probably the hardest and most uncomfortable bed ever!

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to the density of your mattress, go check it first.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2018

The main reason for coming to Figueres is to tour the Dali Museum. The museum is within easy walking distance of this hotel. We had a choice of parking for 3 euros in the outdoor lot or pay more to be inside the parkade. The outdoor lot had a barrier and we felt it was quite safe. A good selection of breakfast items and staff were quite good to steer us in the direction of places to find tasty tapas. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed overnight in order to see the Dali museum which was very worthwhile. The hotel room was spacious and comfortable, we had free under cover parking directly across the street. I recommend the hotel restaurant, very good value and great food. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel... really enjoyed it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark A
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Good enough hotel (I would give it three stars), good position, very close to the center of the city.
The free internet speed was ok, the room was clean, they change everyday the new white towels, and the quality of bath cosmetics was ok.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Teodora S
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This has been the best value for money hotel on our entire trip. Very well appointed, bright breezy and very clean. Comfortable bed and enough pillows if you need it. Even a built in charger for your phone in the room. Very impressed. Parking available.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple