All reviews centre of town one night dali museum air conditioning barcelona euros receptionist wifi
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Right know, it’s not possible to arrive to the hotel by car as the street is totally torn apart.

This is something I wasn’t informed about by the hotel.

If you decide to break the law and try going in the wrong direction of a one way street that is also under service and you won’t be able to pass in a big car.

Also, the garage close by is closed due to the street maintenance and you can’t park big cars in the hotel parking level.

I had to circle the town for half an hour to find a parking space on the street six blocks away.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dennis L
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I booked last minute on booking.com after reading reviews. The location is perfect, but when you walk up—let’s just say it’s unassuming! The inside is perfect. My room is one of the biggest rooms I’ve had in Europe, period, ever. The mattresses are new. It’s clean. I’m here for under €40, with breakfast. It’s the best hotel for the value that I’ve ever stayed at. There’s a hot water kettle in the room, small flat screen, separate large bathroom (with a tub & a bidet). It’s great. Stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2017

The Hotel Los Angeles is located down a quiet side street, and yet a few short steps will take you to the Dali Museum and the town centre. This is NOT a luxury hotel, and yet it does nothing wrong for the price. Our room was comfortable, had air-conditioning that worked even though it was a little dated. The bathroom did have a bath, but not long enough for someone of my height. However there were two shower heads which gave a really good shower. Other facilities included a WC and a Bidet. No tea-making facilities or mini bar. There was WiFi in the room although this wasn't as strong as we would have liked, but was better than a very pricey hotel in Barcelona. For six euros a breakfast will be served which is a simple continental affair without hot dishes, but for the money it is good enough. Car parking is offered at a covered garage almost opposite for ten euros per night. We found free public car parking on wasteland a short distance away, but this car park appears to be full most of the day although spaces do seem to appear after 19:00hrs. We extended our stay for a third night, and can recommend this hotel and the town of Figueres as a base for touring.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My husband Eugene and I stayed at Hotel Los Angeles October 3-5. The hotel was very clean and well run. Had a small bar for late evening drinks. They also had some dominoes for some fun games. You could purchase a nice breakfast for 6 euros. It was a block to everything in Figures ...Dali museum and all restaurants. Thank you

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is out of the 50s or 60s and well maintained . The rooms are clean fresh and well kept. I arrived on a hot summer's day in the hotel was cool and welcoming. I paid €41 for one night without breakfast. It was ideal because it's closely located to the city centre for the different bars and restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo