Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$51
PricelineUS$42
eDreamsUS$42
StayForLongUS$61
ZenHotels.comUS$52
Agoda.comUS$43
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2019 via mobile

The hostel is amazing from inside and the rooms are cozy and cute also the toilets are so clean as the rooms. Ana the hostel owner is really amazing, friendly and sweet. I would recommend it for thousand years.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I booked the room in the attic. It's really cute, and there's a terrace on the same floor. The only thing is WIFI doesn't really arrive in the room, but as soon as you step outside of the room, it works fine. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Location is great, right between the bus station and the center.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Twin bedded room on 3rd floor. Quiet but very sparse and WiFi not working well. Skylight window leaked and floor needed a mat between beds.120,00 euros for 4 nights was a relatively good price. No kettle in room.

Room tip: 3rdfloor twin bedded room quiet but very sparse. WiFi did not work well. Skylight window leaked.
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

+: Very nice staff, good position, large room and bathroom, very good price, free umbrellas for the beach was a really good service!

-: bathroom was not completely separated from room, strange noise from air conditioning, beds not very comfortable.

We recommend it!

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank simosimo1989
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I was really surprised by this place. I booked three nights for me and my girlfriend, spending almost nothing for a touristic location as nerja. I wasn't expecting a lot, the hostel got just 1 star, but it amazed me for the cleanliness and good look of the room. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was that the staff was able to speak just Spanish.

Date of stay: June 2017