There are some good things about this hotel:
1. Location is fantastic - just a few steps away from the Balcony of Europe and tons of restaurants and stores just downstairs.
2. There is a rooftop terrace and pool, though I never went up there. The day we came in, it was raining and they locked access. I never went back up to take a look.
3. There is a parking option available in the hotel for smaller cars (some challenging points below). Parking can be a challenge in the city, though because of some limitations, we were forced to find it. We after some time, we were able to get a spot a few blocks over.
4. Our room on had a balcony that opened to the plaza. Great for people watching during the day.
There are some challenging things about this hotel:
1. Bed only passably comfortable.
2. Our room on had a balcony that opened to the plaza. Not great for noise at night. Ear plugs highly recommended.
3. Parking is only for small to medium cars. You need to get into a tight elevator that is perpendicular to the tiny one way street. With a rental car, it was not simple. Also, street gets blocked off at 5pm every evening, so limited access.
I booked the room very last minute, so it wasn't a great value. For convenience of location, it was worth it.More
- Free Wifi