Parador de Nerja
Nerja Club(Nerja)
Ana Hostel(Nerja)
  • Restaurant
1,178 results
All reviewsprivate liftburriana beachcliff topsea viewhotel groundseasy access to the beachgarden roomsuperior roombreakfast buffet ismediterranean sealovely poolswimming poolthird floorplenty of sunbedsexcellent locationreception staffpaella
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed at this parador on a number of occasions in the past and always enjoy the welcoming hospitality, good food and wonderful location. The continuity of staff greatly adds to the enjoyment of the stay and there is an overall positive feel about the whole experience.

Review collected in partnership with Paradores Hotels
EmilioMojon, Director General at Parador de Nerja, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear alanhall2018,

Thank you for posting this wonderful comment on our Tripadvisor page following you recent stay with us.

Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled to read that you enjoyed yourself and that you had, once again, a memorable stay.

All our team members pride themselves on the service they provide so it will be my pleasure to share your kind words with them.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Parador de Nerja in the not too distant future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This Parador has improved over the last few years. The reception team is now younger and more professional, and the restaurant is now at the gourmet-level, with a most competitive quality/price ratio.

Dear Denmark46,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful feedback on our Tripadvisor page following your recent visit.

I was truly thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay as well as our fantastic food offering. I am delighted to learn that we keep improving our service, it is our goal to make your stay memorable.

All our team members pride themselves on the service they provide so it will be my pleasure to share your kind words with them, in particular with the Front Desk and Restaurant teams.

I look forward to being able to welcome you back to The Parador de Nerja very soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is ideally situated , only a few minutes walk to the centre of Nerja.The Luxury ground floor room was immaculate. The facilities are excellent, the staff are super efficient.Access to the beach is great using the hotel lift.The restaurant is lovely. The grounds are lovely and beautifully kept.We had a lovely stay and would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018
EmilioMojon, General Manager at Parador de Nerja, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear RRGEG,

Thank you for posting this wonderful comment on our Tripadvisor page following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay and that you found our service to be impeccable and the facilities to be excellent. I do agree, that the rooms in the garden are fabulous, one of my favourites, as they are spacious and give the feel of having the garden as a private terrace.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to in the not too distant future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our 3rd time at the Parador de Nerja with unique views from its clifftop location of both the Mediterranean and the surrounding mountains. Very friendly service all round from all staff. Meals from breakfast to dinner very well served and of extremely high quality. Snr Mojon runs a tight and happy ship. Manuel Silva on reception was a great help in recommending and booking further Paradores for a trip later in the year but it is unfair to single out too many names as all staff from reception, dining room and room service combined to make our third stay here a very happy one , despite the sometimes unusually inclement weather. Our evening meals in the hotel were delicious and impeccably served. Many thanks to all concerned.

Dear Jeffrey S,

Many thanks for leaving this lovely comment on our Tripadvisor page following your third stay with us!

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and that your stay was, once again, memorable.

All our team members pride themselves on the service they provide and it will be my pleasure to pass on your kind words to them.

I very much look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was advertised on sites on Trivago at a rate.
I booked with Travelrepublic and hours later was advised the hotel was not available.
Either the hotel put the wrong rate on or Travel republic did but I am left with flights and no hotel!

1  Thank Jim H
paradornerja, Director General at Parador de Nerja, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jim H,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post this review on our Tripadvisor page.

I was sorry to learn that your booking process through Travelrepublic was not satisfactory and that you were left with flights and no hotel on your future trip to Nerja.
As it is an external booking engine, I cannot assure you what went wrong, however we are investigating to clarify what did went wrong in the booking process.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused and allow me to assist you directly with the booking process.
I would love to have the opportunity to oversee your booking.
Please do email me on andres.mena@parador.es

I hope to be able to welcome you shortly to The Parador and make sure your experience is one to remember.

Kindest regards,