“Fancy evening!”

Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here the night before my birthday for my birthday (If only I had known that- blissfully unaware of the lights down and chorus of happy birthday to.... to come!)

Really really good, best thing was the staff, really warm and genuinely welcoming. Please make sure you look at the set menu towards the back of the menu though as I didnt and paid full price for the same.

Recommended!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018

I was pleased (and surprised) to find this restaurant still open - it's been a long time since I was in Fuengirola. I have very fond memories of the place and was pleased to find that the food and service is still as good as I remember. Hopefully it won't be so long before I get to go again!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank LisaR631
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Good restaurant on the main promenade facing the sea.great value paella that was an unbelievable €15 for two to share.prawns pil pil as good as anywhere else and all round a good restaurant with good service. Ate here twice and had the paella both times - to be honest you don’t need a starter as there was plenty of paella and it was very good.
A must on my next visit at these prices.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Went here this evening for dinner. If I could give this place more than 5 stars I would.
The food is amazing. Everything is homemade and the best ingredients used. We had- goulash soup, lobster bisque, prawn pil pil, scallop gratin, surf and turf, chocolate mousse, ice cream cake.
The prawn pil pil was the best I ever tasted- so fresh and tasty.
With the surf and turf, I expected steak and a few prawns. I was surprised when a fillet steak came out accompanied by half a lobster! There was also a little jug of melted butter to pour over the lobster. This was served with potato gratin and vegetables. DELICIOUS.
The atmosphere was really nice. The staff were so friendly and the service was excellent.
It’s well worth the visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We again enjoyed our visit at your very good restaurant. The food was excellent, very kind staff, hope to see you again next year, thanks ! Marina & Guy from Belgium

Date of visit: July 2018