“Delicious”

Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband enjoyed our visit here last week. We both had the chicken in mushroom sauce and it was beautiful! I saw some people comment the decor is old fashioned but I actually loved it. The ambience wasn’t the best as it was quite quiet when we went but could have just been a little too early for most. If we were to return to fuengirola we would go again.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Read the reviews and was excited to go but found this restaurant very disappointing. The decor is need of a refurbish, stuck in a time warp and as for the strictly dance music circa 1970's. There's a lot of faffing around with plates and the lifting of lids in a synchronised fashion pretending the service is classic but actually the food was very mediocre, We waited an hour for our mains after the starter, and it was only chicken and chips, not only that, there were only 4 other people in the restaurant. Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Cozy and authentic atmosphere. Good service and fantastic food at a fair price. If I'm ever in Fuengirola again this is where I'll dine.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Great for gluten free eating! I had the Paella, chicken only (cuz I hate fish) with Sangria. Lovely meal looking out at the ocean. Decent prices as well.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Treat yourself when visiting Fuengirola Spain and go to this restaurant. Excellent service friendly beautiful decor and excellent food
Cost €50 each includes drinks